Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Shraadh ki Thayari sirf Gharwale karthe hain,KKG (Page 4)

p@ras Senior Member
p@ras
p@ras

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

For me, he was simply mad at her since she entered his room and told him that she could understand how he feels and all.. so it's like he did not like the fact that she was coming in his personal life and his feelings.

I think ur right..otherwise..it is not that he is aware so much about the culture and stuf...he was just mad at her and wanted to spite her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiestanthya

Chinu5 Goldie
Chinu5
Chinu5

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

Originally posted by pranatim

Asr taking thal from khusi has one significance bahu prepare the thal  and give it to the beta who does shardh for his parents it means she will be the bahu..ASR's wife ..

does it really happen???
i mean i hv never seen my mom do it on my grandmom's shraddh!!!

yes this the hindu tradition .I have seen it from my childhood ..may mom doing it and now i do the same with  my husband..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

And have you noticed that there's no la to be seen anywhere on this imp day...yup Khushi is not an outsider, soon she's going to be part of this family

La will be seen during the havan, looking bored and alienated  ..

Is Khushi going to be the part of family or is she already part of family  [The mysterious past ]??
SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hey Sathi Chellam!

I feel it indicates she s going 2 b member of the family... Naniji  says she s already one...Arnav driving her away...may b it will follow even aftr their marriage, he won't accept her as a family member(I hate such track)

P.S - off topic, I saw in one of ur replies dat u love Havelock beach, Haila mine too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bikeridertanthya

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
good question but you are confusing me some more LOL
i do not think or at least hope no symbolism there
it was just one more angry scene between arhi Confused

But CVs do so many things that its really confusing which one to pick.
Arhi are going to get married i have no doubt
but to reach that day is not going to be easier Ouch

SillyPepper

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey Sathi Chellam!

I feel it indicates she s going 2 b member of the family... Naniji  says she s already one...Arnav driving her away...may b it will follow even aftr their marriage, he won't accept her as a family member(I hate such track)

P.S - off topic, I saw in one of ur replies dat u love Havelock beach, Haila mine too!

Sharmi Kannamma  Big smile

Enge poyirundheenge ??

or maybe when he begins to accept , she will run away from him as happened after he accepted the thal ...well cliched or not, this two add their own magic to it and make it  pleasurable to watch Smile..

Yayyy..I just love the sand   of that beach..Big smile

SillyPepper

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey Sathi Chellam!

Sharmi Kannamma  Big smile

Enge poyirundheenge ??

or maybe when he begins to accept , she will run away from him as happened after he accepted the thal ...well cliched or not, this two add their own magic to it and make it  pleasurable to watch Smile..

Yayyy..I just love the sand   of that beach..Big smile

Oh dear! Engayum pogala...guests @ home...so little bit busy with them...my granny n grandpa don like spending  long time in front of PC added 2 dat my broad band connection dat gets sick now n thenLOL...
And yup Sathi, if wat I said comes true, it wil b followed by wat u hav said...anyways I m ready for  any track cos I believe these actors...Script has 2 help them! dats it!Big smile

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

good question but you are confusing me some more LOL
i do not think or at least hope no symbolism there
it was just one more angry scene between arhi Confused

But CVs do so many things that its really confusing which one to pick.
Arhi are going to get married i have no doubt
but to reach that day is not going to be easier Ouch

I hope so too..But have found that  the Cv's cunningly place  some portents which may or may not be a foreshadower  of upcoming events ..

I  do not want them to be  amarried couple so soon but would like to see some progression in their relationship..a thawing of the Antarctic , a blossoming of Spring perhaps even a hint of spring will be sufficient..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index