Shraadh ki Thayari sirf Gharwale karthe hain,KKG - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gilgamesh

not much really... Nani has never considred her as an outsider and so she asked her to help out...I think ASR was just being his usual spiteful self when he took the pooja things from her hand...as far as 'gharwali' bit is concerned - that's a given - sooner or later...but it will happen...

It is not whether she is considered outsider or insider , it is about whether she is family .A  old, culture bound Nani would be aware of the propriety of getting things done by a relative  outsider or a a family friends..What struck  me as quite interesting was that she would be saying that Manorama did not fulfill her job properly and she hands the incomplete job of her DIL to another prospective DIL , Khushi ...😊

ASR is propriety conscious and he was laying the limits which his Nani had forgotten ..😊😛

Originally posted by tanthya

It is not whether she is considered outsider or insider , it is about whether she is family .A  old, culture bound Nani would be aware of the propriety of getting things done by a relative  outsider or a a family friends..What struck  me as quite interesting was that she would be saying that Manorama did not fulfill her job properly and she hands the incomplete job of her DIL to another prospective DIL , Khushi ...😊

ASR is propriety conscious and he was laying the limits which his Nani had forgotten ..😊😛

oh...in that case, it is interesting that the one person who does not believe in tradition is the one who is mindful of these limits...hmmm
Originally posted by gilgamesh

oh...in that case, it is interesting that the one person who does not believe in tradition is the one who is mindful of these limits...hmmm

Yes, Inspite of his strident and  consistent protestation's at heart ASR is a man deeply imbued in our culture, one who respects and accepts the rituals n tradition's..Several of his action's betray that fact..😊
Originally posted by tanthya

Wow... never realized the significance of that scene as I didn't know that Shraddh preparations were made by family members only. 😊
She is now Shyam's baharwali
Hope soon become Arnav's gharwali
Originally posted by rechup

She is now Shyam's baharwali
Hope soon become Arnav's gharwali

Rechup,

never that, Never that... she  never was and will never be Shyam's B'wali ...Yup even I am hoping the ARHI passenger changes its  engine and becomes a fast express , tired of  stare,fight, cry,stare,fight cry !!😊
If somebody has someone in their life other than ones wife then the other is known as baharwali
It is not necessary that she too have an affair with him
Originally posted by kunjikutty

If somebody has someone in their life other than ones wife then the other is known as baharwali
It is not necessary that she too have an affair with him

Khushi is not in Shyam's life, Dear how much ever he is contriving to be so ...and neither is Shyam in Khushi's life, how much ever Buaji is trying to bring them together ...

The amorous intention has to exist from both the sides for it to be called a baharwali relationship ..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

i think ASR was particular about because it was his parents Shraadh. He did not want to be disrespectful in any way.

ASR misses his parents but cannot express it to anyone. So maybe he wanted to do everything with his own hands.

Originally posted by anjs

i think he was just telling her that she shudnt help, as only family people help with the shraddha preparations 😔...

That was what I thought [Think ] too...But then later I began to think whether this is a clue , A clue hinting that Khushi is  family ...

What if Khushi's father killed Arnav's parents ??