India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Its NOW or NEVER...PLEASE (Page 2)

.Euphoria. IF-Rockerz
.Euphoria.
.Euphoria.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I think the CV's will build their relationship and attraction up to the point they are on the brink of confessing to themselves or to each other when Shyam's identity is revealed...that would show perfect angsty drama...jealousy, trust, hearts breaking and betrayal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-trina2010rechus

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping with both seeing a different side to each other will pave the way for the love track to begin. I am tired of the hate, things need to move forward now
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Arhi relationship hs surely progress nw after 2dys epi..as arnav realise hw mean he ws n hope mon epi he apologise 2 hr.
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_eyez123

I think the CV's will build their relationship and attraction up to the point they are on the brink of confessing to themselves or to each other when Shyam's identity is revealed...that would show perfect angsty drama...jealousy, trust, hearts breaking and betrayal.

tottaly agree with u..
SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
dont get frutrated. story is going well
TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Ur absolutely right! hate the dragging...hope some new tracks are thought abt like..arnav being jealous of guys paying attention to khushi...Arhi develop friendship...khushi to open her sweet shop again..
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Even I think it's been dragged...
3 months 18 days 18 hours (IST) long since the show startedEmbarrassed
But I guess I love the scenes when there is both love and hatred
I have told before that after they fall in love ASR will not be ASR and KKG will not be KKG
So let's wait and see what happens...actually I want Shyam to be exposed first before they fall in love, you know after they fall in love and Shyam is exposed, once again Khusi is going to be insulted again, and that will be bad enough!Ouch

Wait and Watch!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index