Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

RaDEv Saga--Fox, wolf and monkey... (Page 2)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
thanks nice postWink Feeling sad for Radhika! Great acting by Rubina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarysigridNeerjaa

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Usha you have very well named the characters .When she was telling Virat about the fight of two cats meant Radhika and Barkha ...She will benefit...Little knowing its going to be fight between her and Barkha and Dev Radhika will benefit ...Fox is Maheshwari , she was quite clever today , while poking Radhika with her dialogues and was right also ...
Thanks Neerja..Yes today BB was in her element...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

Usha very well said, liked today's episode and yes it was about Radhika's dilemma, yesterday I was of the mind that Radhika should tell Dev but have changed my mind. 
I was pleased that CV's have showed Radhika to be intelligent and thinking through her options so was with her in her decision to keep quite until she can find a solution first.  
As for the articles going round, I take these things with a pinch of salt, for me I don't care whatever tracks are shown as long as Radev are shown and Choti bahu continues, the more tracks are brought the longer are CB lives.

Thanks for your POV Zam..
I think all r here for avina/radev and CbWink...I am sure with all the articles floating it will be good for the show...solet us enjoy the track and go forward..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Neerjaa

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I also liked the fact that the CVs showed the scene from Radhika's POV...The decisions are not always easy and straight, because there is always another option...Her dilemma is real and Rubina really enacted the scene well...

Fairy godmother--a nice term for BB...She is becoming a "god mother" in disguise...She clearly reflects that the one can plan and try to predict the outcome---but the final outcome is never in our hand. So BB's manipulation continues...and hopefully her words are making things "clearer for Radhika" and helping her to choose the right path...

Barkha and her motives and the mystery person on the phone...keep me guessing...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarylaxmi_avinafanTazziradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..billo77sigridNeerjaa

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Again beautiful post di.
Like most of the members i also liked the episode as Rads was shown intelligent.She is now thinking alternate plan and this is very good sign.Also i liked that when BB was provoking her to tell the truth she was unaffected but when BB told her that she might loose Dev forever then only she reacted.
Rubi was again brilliant yesterday.And about the precap i thing it is going to backfire on BCD.

MaryamMarysigridNeerjaa

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Again we got  a very good episode too..Radhika's dilemma - she doesn' t    know   what  she  has to do for getting out of this mess  the way is not easy  or clear   she knows now everything is on   the  name of Barka...BB is insisting on her  to tell the truth( BB is not  thinking what will happen to PF  if  Radhika tells  about  the intention of Barka ) but she keeps quiet as she doesn't want  the truth  to come out now  that may lead to harm Raj Purohiti..   Radhika needs help from someone  but in  PF nobody is there  to help her  except DEv   but  She is scared and doesn't know how he responds   when he comes to know the true color of Barka..

Yesterday  Rubina was amazing as Radhika..Avinash was also good as DEv very concerned husband and worring about his wife...

Barka's dirty actions will   spoil  herself only.I guess  by next week  we will come to know  that who is on the phone talking to Barka  ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarylaxmi_avinafanradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaa

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
usha di thanks for a beautiful post and indeed today i laughed a lot watching bb. though she was in her own world she was helping radev a lot liked it.

Radhika was shown intelligent today but i want that old radhika who so much cleverly brought out rohan infront of dev

and coming to bharka she is Censored

cv's were leading us to where i doesn't no but even if they give some reincarciation i want both radev's reincarcinatin which gives us a new eternal love storybut we have to see we will get it or not

..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaa

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Can it be Shanti , as somewhere Misti said ...She  also has her agenda against Radhika ..

Neerja, it can be...but I think it someone else...they may bring a new entry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index