Navya
Navya

Ok epi - no ANYA though yet again

anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
So the CVs have re-adjusted pace:

The episode is all about the contrast between the families which is well portrayed... well scripted and well played ... so let me say that FIRST!

I loved ANANT - the bold - respectfully questioning and not being intimidated with all the Shouting by his dad - Kudos to that - finally!!

I also LOVED the fact that in Anant's family - he has to fight his own battles with BABA  - no one has come across publicly to support him. In Navya's family - Renu stepped up and now DADI basically has fought and won Navya's battle for her. How endearing is that!!!

Precap: Uninterestingly ANYA... only previews more family drama... so all in all for me - a somewhat disappointing episode - no ANYAand no precap with ANYA... so a rather dull friday and weekend!

Lets hope for an ANYALICIOUS PROMO at least!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889anjmuddakshi-sidputulAanchal15zara990-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertsoaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirl

chanchal30 Senior Member
chanchal30
chanchal30

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i havnt seen latest promo yet...:(:(:(Cry
ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
it shows deepak going to bajpayee asylum,sorry to say,but not the least bit anyalicious!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Aanchal15Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Agree Dee...I still not have seen the episode..have just read updates frm u guys.
Looks like a complete yawn to me.SleepySo two days back to back without AnYa..and the precap looks bleak too..Confused
Kya ho gaya hai CVs ko??OuchI agree family acceptance will have family drama...But..can't we even have a phone convo for the being the bestest Navya fans...pretty please.Smile

Edited by Nidhi82 - 23 September 2011 at 11:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Preet078-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerbarbie2011

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Nidhi-the episode isnt a disappointment!
actually,i loved it,except for the fact that we didnt get our daily dose of anya!
the scene between deepak and navya is such a wonderful example of nayi soch!!!Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889anjmudd-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078Noaddictsoaplikerbarbie2011

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Agree dat cvs well portrayed d contrast between two families ..But without even good epi looks like dull n okaish ...

Atleast cvs shows in precap  anya in college or anya convo  ..but wah bhi family ...even promo is about d meeting of two families ...

cvs plsss ..kuch toh raham karo...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedabs8889anjmuddNoaddictAanchal15barbie2011

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Dee, nice post, but I actually liked today's episode a lot.

Firstly,  I want to thank daadi for her li'l speech to Deepu & Meeta. Clap Absolutely loved the way daadi taught a thing or two to these parents about how to adjust with modern times, while keeping age old traditions intact. I can't stop gushing about this adorable daadi.  The way she said, "agar hum is umar mein apne dakhiyanusi sochon ko badal saktein toh kya tum nahin?? Tum toh abhi jawaan ho."  Thumbs UpAs I said, this daadi should get the best daadi award in the next Star Parivaar awards, she truly deserves it. Star Clap

The way this nayi soch was contrasted with the stone age beliefs of the stone age people in the looney quila was actually quite nice IMO. Udi Baba ne aakhir apne sahi rang dikha diye. Angry I knew it was a matter of time when he opened his mouth. How can he change so suddenly? It would not gel with the story... They will take a lot longer with a lot of things happening to change his thinking. Although, Anant in his very respectful way, gave him a lot to chew upon today. The effects of which, will however take a lot longer to come to fruition. Unhappy

The precap was interesting, luckily Deepu had the preseence of mind to call in advance. Really hoping that he does not actually land up on his doorstep, but that maybe wishful thinking on my part. Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ClumsyIntrovertPreet078NoaddictAanchal15soaplikerbarbie2011

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Depicting nayi soch thru dadi n showing contrast b/w d 2 families r ok.. Bt dat doesn't mean dat they can't show a single anya scn or atleast a phone convo... Anyway.. I wudn't call it a disappointing epi overall... Bt d precap is worrying me!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889ClumsyIntrovertAanchal15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index