India-Forums

Navya
Navya

waiting...!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
agree with you and for the first time I do not mind seeing Anant jumping on his BED out of happiness coz that guy looks so sad.  Anything to cheer our Shona up

Edited by ilunavya - 23 September 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sristihSHARDALUCK

sristih Groupbie
sristih
sristih

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah bechara Anant tho pura lifeless hogaya. Akele kitna fight karenge ye loonies ke saath. Atleast he will be relieved that one side has given the approval. 
naththu Senior Member
naththu
naththu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sristih

Yeah bechara Anant tho pura lifeless hogaya. Akele kitna fight karenge ye loonies ke saath. Atleast he will be relieved that one side has given the approval.

hmm, It hurts to see him like that
tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
yaa really waiting navya to tell anant that deepu has accepted their relation..yaar he z so sad..since 2 episode no ANYA scene also..at least he ll b happy n we can see some gud anya scene..i love his smile..mandbudhiness ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHARDALUCK

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_princess

yaa really waiting navya to tell anant that deepu has accepted their relation..yaar he z so sad..since 2 episode no ANYA scene also..at least he ll b happy n we can see some gud anya scene..i love his smile..mandbudhiness ...

Ya... me too... I want to see anants reaction to the battle half won...

Now he has navyas fam support to fight.

I was expecting her to tell over the phone today itself..I was saying time is up time is up please go and call him!! Cant wait till monday...

these weekends tho ithna dragging ho jatha hai...
Want to see a smile on his face.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index