Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Should Iccha have left the baby in the rain?

thnkdiffrnt Senior Member
thnkdiffrnt
thnkdiffrnt

Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 347

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I have a question for you all...for all those who hate iccha and Veer for taking care of their dear Tappus kid...who in her benign "nadani" (never hear a more self-deluding euphemism ) left the kid with a strange shady guy in a storm...

What would you have wanted Iccha to do ...?

leave the kid to die in the rain...?  

or risk giving it to a police station who would have shunted it to some anath ashram where she would have languished? 

Or then followed the trail of the kid and gotten it back to Tappu..(and risk being called even more "mahaan" )

I guess damned if you do and damned if you dont...

I think Tapasya is a complex and interesting character...and fun to watch...but does piling onto Iccha make us any better than Nani?


The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_Love28tyagijisumalinewkqhasini79dreamz12geet138moharikafanSoyMilkpayalgargmahmansmaTheSnowmanveil_of_rosesTwinkie_Starankit111_IHeartFriendz_sallu_lovertiny15LimitLessFan

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 15405

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Those who want to blame ichha just need a reason. They dont think before posting.

For them Ichha is robber if she saves child 
and she is not human if she would have left child  to die.
It doesnt matter what she is doing. The thing which matters is whole world should dance according to tapasya's order.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqTheSnowmantiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thnkdiffrnt

I have a question for you all...for all those who hate iccha and Veer for taking care of their dear Tappus kid...who in her benign "nadani" (never hear a more self-deluding euphemism ) left the kid with a strange shady guy in a storm...

What would you have wanted Iccha to do ...?   Arre , if she would have left kid alone then also ppl would have jumped on her 

leave the kid to die in the rain...?   want to kill icha kya ??? she will be called shameless friend as she didnot take care of taps kid 

or risk giving it to a police station who would have shunted it to some anath ashram where she would have languished?    Lol 

Or then followed the trail of the kid and gotten it back to Tappu..(and risk being called even more "mahaan" )  ha re, wahi , taps should not say Uff in pain 

I guess damned if you do and damned if you dont...

I think Tapasya is a complex and interesting character...and fun to watch...but does piling onto Iccha make us any better than Nani? Complex she used to be , and please she is not interesting she is plain irritating 



This show lack basic humanity , and asking any logical question in this logicless show and more imp in this forum reg icha is like inviting trouble 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijigeet138sumalivedula_1_IHeartFriendz_tiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Joined: 30 June 2011
Posts: 5164

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
No ichcha should not have left the baby in the rain.
 
However, she could have done two things --
 
1.  Left a phone number (she still had her mobile with her) with the chai galla person or someone permanent at the bus-stop -- just in case.   
 
2. Informed the police and told them that the baby will be in her care and to contact her if there was some issue (if she was scared of the baby going to an anathashram).  I dont think the police would forcibly keep the baby in the station and forcibly drop off to an anaath ashram if ichcha professed a desire to be care taker of the child until parents are found.
 
I have no issues with ichcha picking up the baby. What I disliked was her trying to pass off the baby as the dying man's grand daughter so that the baby can inherit a name and money. This was wrong in every sense of the term and deceitful.
 
Finally, I also feel that before veer and ichcha adopt muktha -- a newspaper ad must be placed in all newspapers that describes the circumstances of finding the baby on the rainy night near the chai galla.  So that there is an attempt made to find the real parents.
 
Ichcha has just made an assumption that someone dumped the child because it was a girl ... but really it can be exactly the situation shown in uttaran -- that someone kidnapped a child because of its jewellery (small gold bangles, chains etc.) and then abandoned it -- or kidnapped it because of some ransom desire but then chickened out and abandonend it after getting scared.
 
Particularly after Mukta is growing up -- it is obvious that the child belongs to a well-to-do family -- just look at the bone structure of Muktha and the facial structure-- this is a very hatta khatta baby with a very regal face structure.  This is obvious even at 8 or 9 months old.
 
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138ReallyCoolPrinsesse.Suvi

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 7546

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

No ichcha should not have left the baby in the rain.
 
However, she could have done two things --
 
1.  Left a phone number (she still had her mobile with her) with the chai galla person or someone permanent at the bus-stop -- just in case.   
 
2. Informed the police and told them that the baby will be in her care and to contact her if there was some issue (if she was scared of the baby going to an anathashram).  I dont think the police would forcibly keep the baby in the station and forcibly drop off to an anaath ashram if ichcha professed a desire to be care taker of the child until parents are found.
 
I have no issues with ichcha picking up the baby. What I disliked was her trying to pass off the baby as the dying man's grand daughter so that the baby can inherit a name and money. This was wrong in every sense of the term and deceitful.
 
Finally, I also feel that before veer and ichcha adopt muktha -- a newspaper ad must be placed in all newspapers that describes the circumstances of finding the baby on the rainy night near the chai galla.  So that there is an attempt made to find the real parents.
 
Ichcha has just made an assumption that someone dumped the child because it was a girl ... but really it can be exactly the situation shown in uttaran -- that someone kidnapped a child because of its jewellery (small gold bangles, chains etc.) and then abandoned it -- or kidnapped it because of some ransom desire but then chickened out and abandonend it after getting scared.
 
Particularly after Mukta is growing up -- it is obvious that the child belongs to a well-to-do family -- just look at the bone structure of Muktha and the facial structure-- this is a very hatta khatta baby with a very regal face structure.  This is obvious even at 8 or 9 months old.
 
 
 
excellent post tinoo..
but i think i differ slightly..
if what tapasya did by leaving a newborn with a rank stranger is termed as naadani then i wold term icchaa's failure to report to the police or informing the people around as "Naasamjhi"
 
yes she passed off the baby as the dying man's grand daughter.. but she never wanted the money for herself. she being the mahan aatma that she is; she was trying to help everyone in her vision.
 
i guess that is the difference between iccha and tapasya..
the former makes mistakes for the happiness of others..
and the later for her own happiness..
 
and yes veer and iccha should place a newspaper ad..
that is correct and right way..
but i want Rathod and tapasya to put the ad first(sorry if they already did! i donno about that.) bcoz their need to get their daughter back is more than the need of iccha and veer to know the parents of the child.
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138tiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Joined: 30 June 2011
Posts: 5164

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
@nimmi_rra
 
Rathore and tapasya did place newspaper ads in the beginning.  Several ads.  That is how everyone (the whole city and bundelas) came to know that the baby was lost.
 
Unfortunately, ichcha and ammo did not buy newspapers/read them because they had no money so they never saw the ad.
 
If you remember even veer's ad to get back ichcha, damini saw by accident because a shopkeeper wrapped milk packets in them, and the person dropped the newspaper the milk was wrapped in.
TheSnowman Goldie

Joined: 14 January 2006
Posts: 2075

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 7546

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

@nimmi_rra
 
Rathore and tapasya did place newspaper ads in the beginning.  Several ads.  That is how everyone (the whole city and bundelas) came to know that the baby was lost.
 
Unfortunately, ichcha and ammo did not buy newspapers/read them because they had no money so they never saw the ad.
 
If you remember even veer's ad to get back ichcha, damini saw by accident because a shopkeeper wrapped milk packets in them, and the person dropped the newspaper the milk was wrapped in.
sorry tinoo..
i stopped watching the serial. i couldn't take it anymore..
just reading WU now..
so missed that parts where he placed ads..
my bad i apologise.
but i still think icchaa is not all that a horrible person as she is made out to be..
child snatcher, robber and all thatSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqtiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The different looks of iccha(modnotepg6)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: mukta23   Replies: 46   Views: 7325

mukta23 46 7325 05 February 2011 at 8:31am by xavivilla
should veer and iccha really get back together

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: roms123   Replies: 238   Views: 15557

roms123 238 15557 17 October 2010 at 5:51am by ankit111
Woh 2 pal...Veer aur Iccha

2 3 4

Author: npk21   Replies: 26   Views: 3910

npk21 26 3910 20 August 2010 at 4:52am by npk21
iccha ki iccha

2

Author: veerich   Replies: 10   Views: 2785

veerich 10 2785 02 March 2010 at 7:14am by shonuu
Iccha-Veer or Iccha-Vansh

Author: desigirl007   Replies: 5   Views: 5377

desigirl007 5 5377 08 January 2010 at 1:38am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index