Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Which one?

Poll Question: Who do u like more, and think has the better personality?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [57.14%]
3 [42.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Please vote and reply!

LOL , sorry i made a typo. I meant Rajeev or Sujal.

Edited by PreityGirl - 26 February 2005 at 1:31pm

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
i prefer rajeev, i wud jave prefered the old sujal who was more human than this mahaan sujal we are seeing now a days. so i wud say rajeev. anywasy i refuse to fall for a non real characterTongue

Edited by shrutibali - 26 February 2005 at 1:47pm
ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

i would prefer rajeev khandelwal but in fact i hardly know him, inspite of reading his every published move n happenings in his life , what he likes  , what he did(what he chose to tell us about himself) ...i don't know him as  a normal person .therefore i choose sujal , the arrogant one, b4 he married kashish.

Edited by ivan - 28 February 2005 at 10:55pm
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

rajeev

i like people whom they are and not whom they supose to enact

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
sujal is not a real life character...so i prefer rajeev as he is a great actor with a wonderful personality.
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Well for me its diiferent.....
I start watching KTH accidently coz one day I was changing channel and I saw Sujal....I was shocked to see him coz he was 80-90% like my meternal grand Pa....As I have never saw him...I just saw him in pics....My mom was sitting with me....I asked her...Mom This man (at that time I don't know his name)is like whom....She look at that T.V. and passing any second she tell me that he is like your Grand Pa.....And I told her yes by nodding my head....(I will post his pic when my scanner will start working). and from that time we all start watching KTH....At that time Sujal was bad man and it was that episode in which Piyush has caught in fire in a factory and Sujal escafe him safe from there....As I came to know that story of Sujal so, I took sympathy on him and start liking him more and more with each passing episode......Then after a month I read his interview....in which he impressed me as Rajeev.....So now I was not liking Sujal but also liking Rajeev.....(and actually I was liking Rajeev coz it was him like my father not Sujal.....coz this role may have been played by Rajeev)....and Now comming to the point so it is clear that I like Rajeev and I am sure that he can do any role good as sujal role.....and I also like Sujal but it will be till that day when someone else will come in shoe of Rajeev.

Edited by Ibad - 26 February 2005 at 5:50pm
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Wow Ibad! ur's a long story huh? well, i just clicked on this forum by mistake because my computer wasn't working and was frozen, and when the page loaded I just started cliking everywhere like a mad personConfused, and incedentally i clicked on one of Simply's (awesome) updates, and tried to click the Back button but my comp wouldn't work, so I just angrily read the update while waiting for my comp to start workingAngry, but got really interested in this showSmile. Then I started browsing this forum and went to the picture gallery where i fell in love with Rajeev/Sujal and......................................... here i am Tongue!!!

Edited by PreityGirl - 26 February 2005 at 6:16pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index