India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Fantastic job by BARUN SOBTI (Page 2)

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

The way Barun has portrayed ASR...when he comes on screen everything else stands STILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just cannot take your eyes of him...

Superb acting ...very soothing husky voice ...specially when he takes Kushi's name...

...and  also the emotions on his face...some times i just want to throw my TV remote on his head (when he is rude with KKG)...sometimes i want to cry with him...

He has the power to send us to bed with a heavy heart...and i am just waiting for the day i will go to sleep light headed ...when there romance starts...

Barun really ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT EVER IMAGINE ANYONE ELSE AS ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA !

Edited by feya - 23 September 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreat.Sad.But.True.sunaina02

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
He is one of the best telly actors.. and hats off to him for doing an amazing job in IPK and also in his previous shows. I've seen how he was in DMG and even that, he has done a wonderful job.. And now, I've started watching BHPH too.
He's done a fab job in the tv industry in the span of 3 years and I hope he continues doing it.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.sunaina02

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

He is one of the best telly actors.. and hats off to him for doing an amazing job in IPK and also in his previous shows. I've seen how he was in DMG and even that, he has done a wonderful job.. And now, I've started watching BHPH too.
He's done a fab job in the tv industry in the span of 3 years and I hope he continues doing it.Clap

agree wid ya...he was hilarious in BHPHLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia7

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Totaly agree with u...
anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek

agree wid ya...he was hilarious in BHPHLOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I fully support you view about Barun. At present TV serials He is the best all rounder.Thumbs Up

sunaina02

maghalakshmi Senior Member
maghalakshmi
maghalakshmi

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

He is just too gud yaar !!! My love and respect for this guy increases every second . Not only he is a fab actor but also wonderful cute adorable human being . Also i like the fact he is down to earth and a little shy ( i love shy guys) and love his laidback attitude . He truly loves his wife since childhood Embarrassed and always mentions abt her in any interview . Proves how gud he is as person . Abt his acting all i can say is he is da BEST and i know it since BHPH days .
well said. infinity likes to thisSmile

.Sad.But.True.

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I have nothing but praise for Barun Sobati. I cant remember the last time I watched someone with so much intensity! He is amazing...those eyes...what can I say? They are beautifal. So full of emmotions and his expressions, spot on... he can do SO much with limited dialouge!

Hats off to Barun. He should have Bollywood knocking down his door very soon.. The guy has it all, drop dead looks, husky voice, bedroom eyes AND he an ACT too? :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreat.Sad.But.True.sunaina02

..Anj.. Goldie
..Anj..
..Anj..

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
he rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index