Fantastic job by BARUN SOBTI - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prinky02

He is one of the best telly actors.. and hats off to him for doing an amazing job in IPK and also in his previous shows. I've seen how he was in DMG and even that, he has done a wonderful job.. And now, I've started watching BHPH too.
He's done a fab job in the tv industry in the span of 3 years and I hope he continues doing it.πŸ‘

agree wid ya...he was hilarious in BHPHπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mehek

agree wid ya...he was hilarious in BHPHπŸ˜†

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I fully support you view about Barun. At present TV serials He is the best all rounder.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by barunroxx7

He is just too gud yaar !!! My love and respect for this guy increases every second . Not only he is a fab actor but also wonderful cute adorable human being . Also i like the fact he is down to earth and a little shy ( i love shy guys) and love his laidback attitude . He truly loves his wife since childhood 😳 and always mentions abt her in any interview . Proves how gud he is as person . Abt his acting all i can say is he is da BEST and i know it since BHPH days .
well said. infinity likes to this😊
I have nothing but praise for Barun Sobati. I cant remember the last time I watched someone with so much intensity! He is amazing...those eyes...what can I say? They are beautifal. So full of emmotions and his expressions, spot on... he can do SO much with limited dialouge!

Hats off to Barun. He should have Bollywood knocking down his door very soon.. The guy has it all, drop dead looks, husky voice, bedroom eyes AND he an ACT too? :)
true he fits the bill of asr perfectly πŸ˜Š
apart from being a fab actor i love the fact that he is a wonderful person...the fact that he still wears his wedding ring in the show.marrying his childhood sweetheart all prove it.
i like that he is shy and so down to earth .the best part of him i guess are his eyes... make me πŸ˜³ everytime 
BARUN SOBTI YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!
Totally agree wid you! Da more you watch this guy, da more you fall in love wid him! N i find him more hotter wid every passing epi, maybe its just me:-D i'm crazyyy abt this guy these days!:-D He's amazing as an actor as well as a person:-D very down to earth n simple n funny:-) i loved him in dat rakha bandan SBB segment. He was shooo cute in that video!
Love you, Barun!
Originally posted by SmileyStar

Totally agree wid you! Da more you watch this guy, da more you fall in love wid him! N i find him more hotter wid every passing epi, maybe its just me:-D i'm crazyyy abt this guy these days!:-D He's amazing as an actor as well as a person:-D very down to earth n simple n funny:-) i loved him in dat rakha bandan SBB segment. He was shooo cute in that video!
Love you, Barun!

i like him in the segment wr he talks abt his marriage...he was so shy and sweet abt it
i think his wife is a very luck woman πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

There's no doubt in that, he has shown a remarkable change from his previous roles, he was damn good these days!
he has been always excellent . He has done all his roles the way they should be done.
love barun and his acting!<3 he is awesome!
i juz love him frm bhph days!! he is simply superb!! his eyes r d best!! such an xpressive eyes!! im swear noone can do ASR's role beautifully as he does!! superb actin barun!!