Navya
Navya

precap:):) (Page 5)

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Poor scripting..poor screen play.I am now of the firm belief that kanpur track could have easily been done away withConfused
What was the use khandaani dushmani angle..in this day and age???Angry

Only to kheenchofy the story... If there is no drama, then no story either, and prolly no TRPs :(

Trust me, I too hate the entire Kanpur saga with a vengeance, but if this whole incident hadn't happened and Meeta & Deepu had been all sensible and agreed to AnYa, and the same with the looneys, then we wud have ended up with the saas bahu saga a lot earlier IMHO. :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Aanchal15Preet078Noaddictbarbie2011

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Poor scripting..poor screen play.I am now of the firm belief that kanpur track could have easily been done away withConfused

Only to kheenchofy the story... If there is no drama, then no story either, and prolly no TRPs :(

Trust me, I too hate the entire Kanpur saga with a vengeance, but if this whole incident hadn't happened and Meeta & Deepu had been all sensible and agreed to AnYa, and the same with the looneys, then we wud have ended up with the saas bahu saga a lot earlier IMHO. :(
True Geeta...Serials and their TRPs..bechare viewers..squashed between the two.Dead

bs8889ClumsyIntrovertAanchal15Preet078pixiegirl

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
wonder whats to happen...Confused
pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

True Geeta...Serials and their TRPs..bechare viewers..squashed between the two.Dead

Totally Nidhi, hamaare baare mein toh koi sochta hi nahi, Cry or should I say, nayi peedhi, nayi dhadkan ke log bahut kam hain. Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Aanchal15Preet078Noaddict

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

but the promo showed him going to the asylum!why deepak...why??

I have not seen the promo yet but did it show him going to Bajyapee house and entering it.

Coz i am hoping that after the talk with OM Papa as shown in the precap he will get a blasting from OM over the papa and may think of calling Anant over instead.  Just hoping .  Coz i do not want to see Kanpur fiasco again.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sristihbs8889Preet078NoaddictAanchal15pixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Totally Nidhi, hamaare baare mein toh koi sochta hi nahi, Cry or should I say, nayi peedhi, nayi dhadkan ke log bahut kam hain. Wink 

True ..we are indeed the nayi peedhi..nayi sochWink.Waise I must say Navya show has got some of the best critics on this forum.Every show maker will dread to walk into this space.Its very difficult to please the viewers here.Big smile

bs8889Aanchal15Preet078pixiegirl

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

@isha  whatever om want to do blast do on  phone yaar ...,.atleast BOOH dadi toh nhi .hogi ..or phone on hold bhi toh kar skte hai ...LOL

@ all
Is any one saw d promo of deepak entering d looney house ??? May be cvs change d track (day dream )

..Even during episode break dey used show d promo ..but dey didnt show promo .. 

bs8889NoaddictAanchal15soaplikerpixiegirl

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

@isha  whatever om want to do blast do on  phone yaar ...,.atleast BOOH dadi toh nhi .hogi ..or phone on hold bhi toh kar skte hai ...LOL

@ all
Is any one saw d promo of deepak entering d looney house ??? May be cvs change d track (day dream )

..Even during episode break dey used show d promo ..but dey didnt show promo .. 
Yeah Preethi that is what i am thinking too.  Once he gets the blasting over the phone he does not go to the house but instead wants to get to know Anant better and calls him over first.   Kash aisa ho jaye.  Coz he will defo have more gutso to enter the looney clan after getting his approval of Anant.  Hope the promo is not accurate as many of Navya's promo have been

bs8889Preet078Noaddictpixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index