precap:):) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Geeta don't u think he deserves all this because of the senseless blasting he did in Kanpur.This logical angle should have been the priority before over reacting.BOYFFFRRRIENDDD๐Ÿ˜•
Sorry I am not supporting loonies...but should  "think before you speak" adage prevailed there, situation would have been different..

Agree Nidhi, he is totally getting what he asked for no doubt. That is why, I don't want him to go there, b/c I know he will be blasted there for his rudeness and attitude in Kanpur. Am not blaming the loonies for blasting him at all...

Just wanted to spare Deepu all the pain & embarrassment after being the adorable dad he was today. But I guess, that ain't going to happen. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Poor scripting..poor screen play.I am now of the firm belief that kanpur track could have easily been done away with๐Ÿ˜•
What was the use khandaani dushmani angle..in this day and age???๐Ÿ˜ก

Only to kheenchofy the story... If there is no drama, then no story either, and prolly no TRPs :(

Trust me, I too hate the entire Kanpur saga with a vengeance, but if this whole incident hadn't happened and Meeta & Deepu had been all sensible and agreed to AnYa, and the same with the looneys, then we wud have ended up with the saas bahu saga a lot earlier IMHO. :(
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Only to kheenchofy the story... If there is no drama, then no story either, and prolly no TRPs :(

Trust me, I too hate the entire Kanpur saga with a vengeance, but if this whole incident hadn't happened and Meeta & Deepu had been all sensible and agreed to AnYa, and the same with the looneys, then we wud have ended up with the saas bahu saga a lot earlier IMHO. :(
True Geeta...Serials and their TRPs..bechare viewers..squashed between the two.๐Ÿคข

True Geeta...Serials and their TRPs..bechare viewers..squashed between the two.๐Ÿคข

Totally Nidhi, hamaare baare mein toh koi sochta hi nahi, ๐Ÿ˜ญ or should I say, nayi peedhi, nayi dhadkan ke log bahut kam hain. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

but the promo showed him going to the asylum!why deepak...why??

I have not seen the promo yet but did it show him going to Bajyapee house and entering it.

Coz i am hoping that after the talk with OM Papa as shown in the precap he will get a blasting from OM over the papa and may think of calling Anant over instead.  Just hoping .  Coz i do not want to see Kanpur fiasco again.  
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Totally Nidhi, hamaare baare mein toh koi sochta hi nahi, ๐Ÿ˜ญ or should I say, nayi peedhi, nayi dhadkan ke log bahut kam hain. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

True ..we are indeed the nayi peedhi..nayi soch๐Ÿ˜‰.Waise I must say Navya show has got some of the best critics on this forum.Every show maker will dread to walk into this space.Its very difficult to please the viewers here.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@isha  whatever om want to do blast do on  phone yaar ...,.atleast BOOH dadi toh nhi .hogi ..or phone on hold bhi toh kar skte hai ...๐Ÿ˜†

@ all
Is any one saw d promo of deepak entering d looney house ??? May be cvs change d track (day dream )

..Even during episode break dey used show d promo ..but dey didnt show promo .. 
Originally posted by Preet078

@isha  whatever om want to do blast do on  phone yaar ...,.atleast BOOH dadi toh nhi .hogi ..or phone on hold bhi toh kar skte hai ...๐Ÿ˜†

@ all
Is any one saw d promo of deepak entering d looney house ??? May be cvs change d track (day dream )

..Even during episode break dey used show d promo ..but dey didnt show promo .. 
Yeah Preethi that is what i am thinking too.  Once he gets the blasting over the phone he does not go to the house but instead wants to get to know Anant better and calls him over first.   Kash aisa ho jaye.  Coz he will defo have more gutso to enter the looney clan after getting his approval of Anant.  Hope the promo is not accurate as many of Navya's promo have been
Originally posted by ilunavya

Yeah Preethi that is what i am thinking too.  Once he gets the blasting over the phone he does not go to the house but instead wants to get to know Anant better and calls him over first.   Kash aisa ho jaye.  Coz he will defo have more gutso to enter the looney clan after getting his approval of Anant.  Hope the promo is not accurate as many of Navya's promo have been

@ bold meri bhi hope bhi ise par hai ...
Originally posted by ilunavya

Isha, @ Bold, I too am hoping that is the case. I wud have logically thought that wud be the case, but yesterday somebody said that they actually saw the promo of Deepu actually entering the looney house.  So that dashe my hopes completely. ๐Ÿ˜”

Hope you're right tho' about the pomo them being wrong...