Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ccuteaangel

Goldie

ccuteaangel

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Im not going to trust the spoilers because to be honest, I dont like what they have in store. It seemed really far fetched, and at this point, seeing how the show is going, also very unlikely. They were probably just rumours

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasily.Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers might be wrong (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccuteaangel

Im not going to trust the spoilers because to be honest, I dont like what they have in store. It seemed really far fetched, and at this point, seeing how the show is going, also very unlikely. They were probably just rumours

agreed

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

you know what that garland fell!!Confused
but yes! i think the spoilers aint right!! may be something is still hidden! something that we can see but cant understand! why arent they showing his mother's face in the flashback!!! why isnt there are flashback regarding his father! something is surely fishy!!

i am not trusting spoilers from unknown sources either. 

they showed both the parents' picture. We still don't know who the Woman in the flashback is. it may or may not be his mother. 

But yes, it is all very fishy!!

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
its very hard to believe those spoilers when they ain't even revealing the source Confused 
And your right. This guy was different and even his shradh was going on so that means he is dead right but the garland fell. So was that an indication that his parents (particularly his Daddy) are alive. 
And you never know man. Its a hindi serial and they might even show his daddy coming in the show by doing face plastic surgery which usually in serials even changes his height, walking style, talking style, voice Wacko
Even i dont like the idea of his dad coming. It will be like one year of only hatred.

Tabu7

Goldie

Tabu7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
or may be some1 is trying to mislead us?Ermm

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Something fishy's going to happen - after the garland fell from the picture.. I think they might reveal something soon after Shyam gets exposed or during? I really dunno.. But hoping for some news from the CVs

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
story is really good. i want khushi to involve office work

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.