Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Phew,i was scared after reading the spoilers.It assured 6 months of pure hatred but in today's episode,they showed the Arnav's dad picture.

If Arnav'd dad role was to be played by Mohan Kapoor(according to the spoilers) y would the Cv's reveal a different picture on the barsi dayConfused.I know this is small but if CV's have planned it all out,they could use Mohan's pictureConfused

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khan2cute4u_22bostanianniviiQtnNottiTheCaptainmirnaliniFlamingsOfLove_SK_shilparoxxAahanaxx11daisyluvFebruaryFlower.Euphoria.pinky_blueskiesFreshDaisyincandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers might be wrong" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
time will tell
this show is getting better

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
They showed the garland falling off of the picture of Arnav's parents. Wonder what  that signifies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khan

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
you know what that garland fell!!Confused
but yes! i think the spoilers aint right!! may be something is still hidden! something that we can see but cant understand! why arent they showing his mother's face in the flashback!!! why isnt there are flashback regarding his father! something is surely fishy!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_batincandescent

misslaugheasily

Groupbie

misslaugheasily

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i knw, right...
m really glad the spoilers are proving to be false...i never really believed them anyway, i mean the cv's are not stupid enough to do something that will surely bring the trp down..Smile

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thinking abt it..maybe its Arnav's CHACHA and not DAD who'll enter the show...i'm pretty sure he'll want his revenge for whatever happened years ago..so maybe this is it? 

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
even i hope the spoiler isn't right...bcos i dunno wan the story to go that way at all!!!

asavari01

Groupbie

asavari01

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
There must be something fishy between his parents, in the flash back, when they show his mother running in the hallway (during anjali's wedding time) we also hear a gun shot.  But they do not show his father.  Also Arnav is very anti-marriage, and once anjali did say that she knew he was against marriage coz of his parents.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.