Humse Hai Life

prediction for monday! UPDATED!! PT2! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

Originally posted by ArHi4ever

@1st wowww that was to cute and coll spically the arjun and sia part Day Dreaming how cute
wowww ijust love every single word for it Day Dreaming and i love the most this liness
  "heyy sia... im sorry about that. this school is not used to new students at the moment and i apologise on their behalf. im really sorry sia

awww you thinked the same you thinked like arjun arjun be yehan he karta loves the way u wrot Day Dreaming wowww you should stars a FF fro humse hai life Approve and also you should do prediction every weekend fro mondayzz
wowww such awsome work loveing it plzzz keep it up

awww thank you yaar HugHugHug thanks for ur advice! i dont know about FF but i will surely try and do a prediction on fridays Wink waiting for HHl episode is sooo boring!! 
awwwHugthank u so much for taking surely my advice to make every friday yeahhh will love your all predictionDancingnow i am ecited for the next friday Day Dreaming cant wait for your cutly storyzz in weekend Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurlover4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prediction for monday! UPDATED!! PT2! (Page 4)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

@1st wowww that was to cute and coll spically the arjun and sia part Day Dreaming how cute
wowww ijust love every single word for it Day Dreaming and i love the most this liness
  "heyy sia... im sorry about that. this school is not used to new students at the moment and i apologise on their behalf. im really sorry sia

awww you thinked the same you thinked like arjun arjun be yehan he karta loves the way u wrot Day Dreaming wowww you should stars a FF fro humse hai life Approve and also you should do prediction every weekend fro mondayzz

awww thank you yaar HugHugHug thanks for ur advice! i dont know about FF but i will surely try and do a prediction on fridays Wink waiting for HHl episode is sooo boring!! 
awwwHugthank u so much for taking surely my advice to make every friday yeahhh will love your all predictionDancingnow i am ecited for the next friday Day Dreaming cant wait for your cutly storyzz in weekend Day Dreaming

jaan i dont know what to say so... i luv u Wink LOL
thank you for ur lovely comment Heart

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

jaan i dont know what to say so... i luv u Wink LOL
thank you for ur lovely comment Heart
u have to do somethink for me Approve ROFL

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i already did hehehe i knew about the Elitian of the week LOL but yami told me to hide it from you Hug

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

i already did hehehe i knew about the Elitian of the week LOL but yami told me to hide it from you Hug
yeah abhi he dekha it is tooo tooo much sweet of you thank you so muchhhHugits the best supriseSillyDay Dreaming

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hey AWSEM,...just to goood...loved it...this is the way it should be but i think arjun sia raghav triangle bahot jaldi nai ho gaya...i think they should i meant arjun and sia should good frndzfirst and then... :) but loved it totallly ...you should write fancfics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurlover4eva

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sups2222

Hey AWSEM,...just to goood...loved it...this is the way it should be but i think arjun sia raghav triangle bahot jaldi nai ho gaya...i think they should i meant arjun and sia should good frndzfirst and then... :) but loved it totallly ...you should write fancfics

aww thank you jaan Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.