Humse Hai Life

prediction for monday! UPDATED!! PT2! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

awesome prediction simran but i dn't think raghav will find out abt arjun liking sia just yet
but amazing wrk...

heyy! thanks for reading...Star i think so too tht raghav will not find out about arjun and sia because yet arjun has not started feeling for sia... im just moving fast at the moment... LOL 

thanx kehna ki koi zaroorat nahi simran...
its all cool yaar i still enjoyed reading ur prediction...nd i m pretty sure ki sia ki roommate will be that girl who got picked for drama...i knew she would get the scholorship

yeah i think she will have many friends who are also scholarship students so good thing is she wont be alone...Big smile i like that girl who got drama scholarship shes funny character i think she will be a good friend to sia but i hope arjun will be too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prediction for monday! UPDATED!! PT2! (Page 3)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

awesome prediction simran but i dn't think raghav will find out abt arjun liking sia just yet
but amazing wrk...

heyy! thanks for reading...Star i think so too tht raghav will not find out about arjun and sia because yet arjun has not started feeling for sia... im just moving fast at the moment... LOL 

its all cool yaar i still enjoyed reading ur prediction...nd i m pretty sure ki sia ki roommate will be that girl who got picked for drama...i knew she would get the scholorship

yeah i think she will have many friends who are also scholarship students so good thing is she wont be alone...Big smile i like that girl who got drama scholarship shes funny character i think she will be a good friend to sia but i hope arjun will be too Embarrassed

so do i...i think the same
i think she will be like maybe sia bestie and arjun will defenately be there for her...did u see the promo of the title song where he is starting at sia blowing bubble gum...hw sweetEmbarrassed

mayurlover4eva

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
i knoww!! loved it! and my profile pic is from the title song when he is staring at her while shes chewing, i liked it alot Heart can u make a siggy of it? 

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@1st wowww that was to cute and coll spically the arjun and sia part Day Dreaming how cute
wowww ijust love every single word for it Day Dreaming and i love the most this liness
  "heyy sia... im sorry about that. this school is not used to new students at the moment and i apologise on their behalf. im really sorry sia

awww you thinked the same you thinked like arjun arjun be yehan he karta loves the way u wrot Day Dreaming wowww you should stars a FF fro humse hai life Approve and also you should do prediction every weekend fro mondayzz
wowww such awsome work loveing it plzzz keep it up

mayurlover4eva

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Loved ur second one too!!!!
Take my advice and soon start writing FF's on HHL!!! Wink

Edited by Ritu_Cool_2197 - 25 September 2011 at 10:45am

sweetgirls1

Goldie

sweetgirls1

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

but amazing wrk...

your welcome

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

@1st wowww that was to cute and coll spically the arjun and sia part Day Dreaming how cute
wowww ijust love every single word for it Day Dreaming and i love the most this liness
  "heyy sia... im sorry about that. this school is not used to new students at the moment and i apologise on their behalf. im really sorry sia

awww you thinked the same you thinked like arjun arjun be yehan he karta loves the way u wrot Day Dreaming wowww you should stars a FF fro humse hai life Approve and also you should do prediction every weekend fro mondayzz
wowww such awsome work loveing it plzzz keep it up

awww thank you yaar HugHugHug thanks for ur advice! i dont know about FF but i will surely try and do a prediction on fridays Wink waiting for HHl episode is sooo boring!! 

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

Loved ur second one too!!!!
Take my advice and soon start writing FF's on HHL!!! Wink

thank u xx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.