Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mjht_one

thanx kehna ki koi zaroorat nahi simran...
its all cool yaar i still enjoyed reading ur prediction...nd i m pretty sure ki sia ki roommate will be that girl who got picked for drama...i knew she would get the scholorship

your welcome
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHi4ever

@1st wowww that was to cute and coll spically the arjun and sia part 😍 how cute

wowww ijust love every single word for it 😍 and i love the most this liness
  "heyy sia... im sorry about that. this school is not used to new students at the moment and i apologise on their behalf. im really sorry sia

awww you thinked the same you thinked like arjun arjun be yehan he karta loves the way u wrot 😍 wowww you should stars a FF fro humse hai life and also you should do prediction every weekend fro mondayzz
wowww such awsome work loveing it plzzz keep it up

awww thank you yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks for ur advice! i dont know about FF but i will surely try and do a prediction on fridays πŸ˜‰ waiting for HHl episode is sooo boring!! 
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu_Cool_2197

Loved ur second one too!!!!
Take my advice and soon start writing FF's on HHL!!! πŸ˜‰

thank u xx
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

awww thank you yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks for ur advice! i dont know about FF but i will surely try and do a prediction on fridays πŸ˜‰ waiting for HHl episode is sooo boring!! 

awwwπŸ€—thank u so much for taking surely my advice to make every friday yeahhh will love your all predictionnow i am ecited for the next friday 😍 cant wait for your cutly storyzz in weekend πŸ˜
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHi4ever

awwwπŸ€—thank u so much for taking surely my advice to make every friday yeahhh will love your all predictionnow i am ecited for the next friday 😍 cant wait for your cutly storyzz in weekend πŸ˜

jaan i dont know what to say so... i luv u πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
thank you for ur lovely comment β€οΈ
--HiNa-- thumbnail

jaan i dont know what to say so... i luv u πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
thank you for ur lovely comment β€οΈ

u have to do somethink for me 🀣
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
i already did hehehe i knew about the Elitian of the week πŸ˜† but yami told me to hide it from you πŸ€—
--HiNa-- thumbnail

i already did hehehe i knew about the Elitian of the week πŸ˜† but yami told me to hide it from you πŸ€—

yeah abhi he dekha it is tooo tooo much sweet of you thank you so muchhhπŸ€—its the best supriseπŸ€ͺ😍
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey AWSEM,...just to goood...loved it...this is the way it should be but i think arjun sia raghav triangle bahot jaldi nai ho gaya...i think they should i meant arjun and sia should good frndzfirst and then... :) but loved it totallly ...you should write fancfics
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sups2222

Hey AWSEM,...just to goood...loved it...this is the way it should be but i think arjun sia raghav triangle bahot jaldi nai ho gaya...i think they should i meant arjun and sia should good frndzfirst and then... :) but loved it totallly ...you should write fancfics

aww thank you jaan πŸ€—