Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Plz Get our MAANEET Back - Plz Throw Dev Nano & MP

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Plz Get our MAANEET Back means give our maan & geet enough screen space  ---

plz throw MP Angry dev nano out of the show ... all 3 characters ... mama & lucky & preeto can accompany no problem ...

coming to MSK ...  kya hua MSK ko ... why did he not ask geet to accompany him today ... to office ... one day he asks her to come to the office another day she is not asked ... even inspite of being her hubby ... in office geet calls him maan sir ...  

then wht abt tht nandi ... why is she not calling maan ... maan sir ...

1 rule for geet & another rule for nandi ...

4 the problem fine ... MSK has a solution  ... thnk god 4 this part ...

but his huge team cannot solve a simple land problem ...  & adi cannot solve an issue ... since when is adi incapable of doing things ... what the AngryAngryAngryAngryheck ... why are u degrading adi's character ... u have given geet step treatment plenty of  times why this biasism ... when it comes to geet ...

what is wrong with tht MP ... AngryAngryAngry disgusting man & writer ...

if u do not know  the characters of maaneet do not kill them ... just leave the show ... we want the show to survive ... with a script like this ... how can fans watch the show CryCryCryCry we want to see maan & geet ... 4 gods sake maan & geet ... not others ... we want 2 see how geet solves maan's problems ...

not some stupid nandini ... who does not know wht she wants from life ...

1)she does not wanted to get married ...
2) next min she wants 2 do ph.d ... enrolls herself in college ...
3)next min wedding ...
4)now ... office ...
5)next kya direct baby chahiye ...Angryusse ... everything at jet speed ... no consistency in a character ... AngryDeadOuch

&

just throwing a romantic maaneet scene will not do any gud ... which was not even properly done ... Angryu AngryAngryAngryMPAngry seriously ...

i feel like shouting at top of my voice ... kick MP OUT ...AngryAngryAngryCryCry who told u to show nandi with adi & MSk in his cabin ... while geet was waiting outside for maan ... thinking that maan  was in a meeting ...

what meeting was he in ... it was not even board of directors meeting ... he was just talking 2 adi & nandi ... can't geet b allowed inside ...

just reading the update made me cry today Crykhoon ke aansoon pee rahin hun Cry did not watch the episode while writing the post ...Cry after watching the episode ... felt like throwing up ... after watching

the first scene of mama ... chi chi babaji ...Angrywho enters the SR room like that ... without any sense ...

& then ...

i am not happy ... not at all happy by the way devini is given importance ...

isse tho acha ved raj ke time pe tha ...  i thougt AA were worse ... now thinking abt them ... i feel that thy are 10000 times better ,,,,, could not bear them but at least maaneet were in safe hands ...

no glimpse of maan's memory back ... wht are thy trying to show ...

do thy want the viewers to watch the show or not Cry & slowly slowly thy can give a perfect excuse ki ... no viewers so wrapping up the show ... AngryAngryAngry what a way to kill a perfectly gud show ...Angrywith such a stupid script ...Angrywhat happened to my GHSP ... my geet my maan ...Cry 

1 big doubt ... by the way is MP bought to kill the show ...DeadAngry

but we will not let any bad to happen & will fight for our GHSP ... Geet & Maan & Drashti & Gurmeet ... we want their share back ... GHSP is gurti's show ... they worked hard for it even when they were & are sick ... u can't do this to them ...

& moreover  maan is not even living with geet in same room ... he considers her as his wife ... so how much time does he need ... MPAngry

i hate u so much ...AngryAngryAngryDeadwhen will maan live with geet ...tell me ...

geet doing all work in the home ...Cry& she gets 2 wear those old clothes ... have u seen today's yellow dress ... how it looks ... its so wrinkled ...looks like a rag ... still my doll did not complain Cry 

that nandiAngryshe gets 1 new dress everyday ... those dresses are not gud but still thy get 2 wear new dress everyday ... Angrywhy ... any answer ...

our leads gurti ,,, are made to wear same dress with full of sweat ... for an entire week ,,, devini get to change their clothes everyhour ...

when will maan get his memory back ... before that ... maan needs to feel the passion for geet ... get out maan his memory back ...

seriously ab bahut hogaya ... this writer MP needs to quit ... or fired ... plz fire or sack MP ... just kick that fellow off the show ...  Angry along with him plz send dev ... nano ... mama ... lucky ... preeto ...

when we asked Geet to be shown as a working women we do not get it ...

the job what geet is supposed 2 do is being given to nandi ... if the same project was given to geet & geet solves it we all would have been happy ... & would have been celebrating today ... but no ...

&

stop showing crap on the name of leads illness ... unnecessarily do not blame them ... they are doing their best for the show ... what sort of nonsense story is this ...Dead

one more thing stop showing geet with her rapist ...  and doing all works for him & his dumb wife ...

&

i can't understand who made u a writer ... sorry 2 say ... in IF we have 1000 of writers who are doing better job than u ...Angryi can send u the link 2 the entire FF pages its on the first page of the forum ... TOMIKO opened it ... chk it out ...

plz do this favour ,,,,  koi plz iss dev nandini ko ...  saath main wo MP ko dhakke maar ke nikaal do ...  GHSP se ... plz CryCryCry me not happy ...crying Cry

i am so angry today ... i wish ki we can take over the script ...Embarrassed

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by dewdropred - 24 September 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kanika0089tanya94SominababaRamykrishLily201Rishabala.love-serenity-amni375fatim30Nav20109staroneserialsitsmylifeboss18myprideKyunkiImafanuluvmgsumona28divareena-Priti11-Asmi13x-affy-xLoquacious_Aashbobby13rocksSri_Radha..tanya..

asavari01 Groupbie
asavari01
asavari01

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
CVs are just testing our patience.  
 -We asked for HM for Maaneet...and Devini and Lucky/preeto get to go.    
-we asked for new wardrobe for Geet, and Nandu gets new and trendy clothes
-we hv been screaming from the time of Maaneet marriage to get Geet to go to Office but she has been reduced to comic housewife (I dont think most HW behave like that) and now Nando gets to go tooffice, sit and meeting and also gv valuable inputs.  Has Maan also lost all his inteligence post his marriage to Geet - coz now they show him to be henpecked husband who will do as his wife says.

It is becoming irritating to even watch the serial now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sominababadhrashteedewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hima I am going to mad ...total crap episode...

Nano bana  Raj rani

and

Geet bana naukrani...

AngryundefinedundefinedAngry
Adi problem solve nahi kad paya but  now Nano will solve the problem disgusting...
Total crap episode

Now I think GHSP ka main lead just one and only CVS ka payara Nano Devil vhi nahi...

Week end ka satyanash kad dia...

Weekend ka satyanask kad dia...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hima kya ye circus party honeymoon pe jaayegi...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

mona ... - devini & luckreeto ko plz ... kahin pe bhi bhej do ... i don't care ... andamana nicoabr ya pohir deserted island & phir uss island se humare tak unka koi connection nahin hona chahiye ... thy should get lost somewhere so tht thy can never come back ...

sumona28

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asavari01

CVs are just testing our patience.  
 -We asked for HM for Maaneet...and Devini and Lucky/preeto get to go.    
-we asked for new wardrobe for Geet, and Nandu gets new and trendy clothes
-we hv been screaming from the time of Maaneet marriage to get Geet to go to Office but she has been reduced to comic housewife (I dont think most HW behave like that) and now Nando gets to go tooffice, sit and meeting and also gv valuable inputs.  Has Maan also lost all his inteligence post his marriage to Geet - coz now they show him to be henpecked husband who will do as his wife says.

It is becoming irritating to even watch the serial now.

exactly ... i wish ki MP ko hata de ... we get our old cv's back ...
Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
U know Hima l think they r doing it purposely so that they can conveniently end d show...& about Maaneet's dress l can't count how many times l made complaining posts...even l wrote this many times in official pages also but nothing happens...the scene l disliked most is Nandini joining & office given important work...before marriage she never should her hidden talents

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hima i was disgusted in the starting only..the whole bed thing! chi cheap comedy

then nano ko adi se better batana...so not done..

me off it !!!

dewdropred

Go to top