Diya Aur Baati Hum

Is DABH getting worse?

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys!  I really think this show is reaching a new low!  Last night the whole scene about the wedding was just like watching how not to act, direct, or even light a set!  I honestly cant believe how cheep it all looks! People told me to give it a chance but really enough is enough!!! How did they ever sell this show and who brought it?  May as well have burnt your money SP!!

I'm only watching to point out how many things need to improve! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Hi guys!  I really think this show is reaching a new low!  Last night the whole scene about the wedding was just like watching how not to act, direct, or even light a set!  I honestly cant believe how cheep it all looks! People told me to give it a chance but really enough is enough!!! How did they ever sell this show and who brought it?  May as well have burnt your money SP!!

I'm only watching to point out how many things need to improve! 😳

Yes it seems to be!  I have got so many messages about this post!! really interesting that all the regulars on here are afraid to speak out!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
PM me the messages that you got from people who agree with you on all your topics. It would be very interesting you know. SHETTT
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: _mahi_

PM me the messages that you got from people who agree with you on all your topics. It would be very interesting you know. SHETTT

Oh rite so you want me to disregard the trust that people have in me just because you post two lines!  I mean really!  Dont you know who I am?  I am the mighty Angelbud that arose from the ashes of DABH!  I'm the only good thing to come out of the show!!!
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail

Oh rite so you want me to disregard the trust that people have in me just because you post two lines!  I mean really!  Dont you know who I am?  I am the mighty Angelbud the arose from the ashes of DABH!  I'm the only good thing to come out of the show!!!

whenever i feel like entertaining myself and enjoying some circus.. i go to your threads and read your repliesπŸ˜†
Angelbud thumbnail

whenever i feel like entertaining myself and enjoying some circus.. i go to your threads and read your repliesπŸ˜†

That is opposed to what mahi?? Watching DABH in the bath with a wet cloth? If you had noticed I have a fan club for DABH now so why not join that!  Their may be a prize in it for your good self, and its very entertaining as well!!πŸ˜›
_mahi_ thumbnail

That is opposed to what mahi?? Watching DABH in the bath with a wet cloth? If you had noticed I have a fan club for DABH now so why not join that!  Their may be a prize in it for your good self, and its very entertaining as well!!πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† 
Angelbud thumbnail

πŸ˜† 

Whats πŸ˜† supposed to mean?  Im famous on here you know!! If you join my club you can get celebrity status!
Angelbud thumbnail
I just got an email from an actor friend!! He went for an audioion for a show that the director said was replacing the 9pm slot on SP!
Angelbud thumbnail

I just got an email from an actor friend!! He went for an audioion for a show that the director said was replacing the 9pm slot on SP!

I really hope the above is not true, it would be a shame of the show was axed before it made any sense? 😭