Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is she a TISSUE PAPER??? (Page 2)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Chakku jeh didnt tell about alinas power to her that is also a point and jeh he is selfish he does not care about his sis dono ke chakkar me alina piss rahi hai i agree with each and every word of urs
Oh don't talk about his selflessness, the thing which is not there, there is no point talking about thatDead

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beb0

I feel bad for herUnhappy in the end she will be heart broken dat everyone including his own brother used her like a tissue paper Dead
Yes me too feeling bad for her Ouch And I am feeling worse thinking about the consequenceOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleImmortal

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
i really feel bad for alina, she is so innocent and great person that is being used by everyoneOuchOuchOuchOuch

even i won't blame alina if she becomes mean towards everyone later on, no one should play with anyone's heart, that is a BIG NO NO! gosh she did nothing and yet she is going to get punishedOuch

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

I agree, I so don't want to see this track. Can't the cv's have a simple friendship track between Abhay and Alina.

In my other post I had referred Alina as "Pandora box". If  she gets heartbroken and especially in a witch when their emotions are high they unleash their power.

Right now her power is dormant and is in her, if this comes out all hell will break loose.

SeriouslyOuch
I agree with you there. She is a Pandora box with lots of supernatural powers being dormant in her. When she gets to know about the betrayal of her beloved, her brother and the whole world, then she will definitely be worseOuch
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Chakkz, I know that the creatives may not be even thinking on these lines but the rules of morals, sensitivity , goodness and humanity simply do not exist in the supernatural world. Abhay is an abnormal exception - the rest- all of them, incluidng Jeh are behaving as calculative monsters are supposed to behave. Vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks are all about wars , survival and superiority. Considering that and thinking from the supernatural POV, everyone from Chaand to Jeh are right in their place. They are not worrying about Abhay, Piya and Alina's heart. They are only worrying about their survival and revenge, Why do you think Abhay and Alina are branded weak? Because their emotional streak is their greatest undoing.
Alina is a tissue paper if you think like a human being. But she is at the center of this war and the most volatile pawn when you look at her from Chaand and Jeh's POV. That's it. Feelings, morals and humanity don't exist in that world - not even for their own bloodline.
We react like human-beings and that is exactly what Chaand and Jeh just shrug off.

As for Alina remaining or not remaining a virgin heart , maybe its fate's way of jolting her and turing her into the all powerful ruthless werewolf queen that she is destined to be.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minibsp2007--Flora--sunflower52--sumana13--readingworms.Befikre

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Chakku jeh didnt tell about alinas power to her that is also a point and jeh he is selfish he does not care about his sis dono ke chakkar me alina piss rahi hai i agree with each and every word of urs

<font color="#006600">Oh don't talk about his selflessness, the thing which is not there, there is no point talking about thatDead</font>
chakku i really dont want alina to get negative yaar we have already had enough alina i am crying yaar bechari ka dil tutega life me pehli baar kuch chaha aur vo bhi jhooth hoga

Befikre

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
she aint no tissuepaperAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i really feel bad for alina, she is so innocent and great person that is being used by everyoneOuch

even i won't blame alina if she becomes mean towards everyone later on, no one should play with anyone's heart, that is a BIG NO NO! gosh she did nothing and yet she is going to get punishedOuch
Seriously Bani, she is being used by everyone just to be dumped laterOuch Does she have no right to fall in love or have a loyal partner?Ouch

.Shiva.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index