Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is she a TISSUE PAPER??? - Page 3

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Chakku...ya me too thinking d same bcoz she is d one who will be hurt from both sides...
On one side Abhay who she loves so much if he fake romances with her...den may be an evil Alina will emerge... which i really don't want...😳
and on d other hand her brother is also using her...just 4 his revenge...and giving her false hopes dat he cares 4 her love
Really i feel bad 4 alina...bcoz 1 day she is surely gonna know d truth abt d whole plan plus how she was badly used

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you Chakku when I heard Jeh saying all the sweet talks to Alina and she was soo happy to get her brother's support I felt really bad... i read the article in the afternoon so I already knew Jeh would approve of Abhay and Alina s relationship because he wants to trap Abhay... Jeh just proves me wrong everytime I think something good about him 
Offcourse I don't approve of Chand's order and now Abhay as well if he really pretend the loveact with her...
No one can blame her if she turns neg now.. I know Jeh wont change his decision since his responsibility is above everything to him but I hope Abhay doesn't grow false hope in that poor girls heart 
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor Alina. I hope there is some way or somebody whom she finds solace in. There is nobody, not even her family, she confide in. Ek Abhay achcha dost mila tha, uss relation ka bhi gadbad ho gaya.

On the brighter side, there will be more fun in the story.😃
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

This is taking it a bit too far but then I guess supernatural world knows no boundaries. They can go till any extent to finish the other clan and this is the harsh truth which we'll see in this track.

Yep! If Alina turns negative because of this, I will really not blame her! She is being wronged, and wronged BIG time!

@blue...I agree with you there, but thinking from a human being's POV, isn't it unfair for the poor soul who actually thinks like human beings? She has just explored the world, met people, just to see her world crashing before her eyes?

No she is not to be blamed
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u completely chakku. Infact i came here to make a topic on the very same subject. 

IT shocked me to the core when jeh gave his permission. 

Chand doesn't love Alina so he wont be thinking or caring about the heartbreak this fake drama might cause her. 

But Jeh , he is her own brother n he is using her as a pawn for revenge , thats quite shocking. 

I agree with poco di , Chand , Jeh evryone except alina n abhay think from the supernatural point of view n emotions like love & care are least imp to them. They only wanna win over each other, thats why they are always shown thinking calculatingly. 

If tomorrow ALina changes into a ruthless evil character , i might not blame her.. 
Edited by priya_1234 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chakku

Seriously Bani, she is being used by everyone just to be dumped later Does she have no right to fall in love or have a loyal partner?

she has every right to fall in love, falling in love is no crime but i wish it was someone who would loved her back like she loves abhay.
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --sumana13--

poor Alina ...I completely agree with you yaar ... everyone is taking advantage of this innocent girl ... but just watchout everyone ... when she realizes the truth she will show her "asli roop" jo bahut bhanak hoga.. I'm scared for Abhiya now ...

Seriously Suma
But her asli roop will be a treat for us😆 I am waiting for evil Metz but evil Alinna se hi kaam chala loongi😆
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Anurag--

Chakku...ya me too thinking d same bcoz she is d one who will be hurt from both sides...
On one side Abhay who she loves so much if he fake romances with her...den may be an evil Alina will emerge... which i really don't want...😳
and on d other hand her brother is also using her...just 4 his revenge...and giving her false hopes dat he cares 4 her love
Really i feel bad 4 alina...bcoz 1 day she is surely gonna know d truth abt d whole plan plus how she was badly used

Yaar uska toh sandwich ban gaya😆

Ek taraf Abhay, ek taraf jeh aur kahin se Chand🤣 

Aisi halat toh kisi dushman ki bhi na ho aur Alinna toh humari pyaari character hai
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate jeh now more than ever
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

I agree with you Chakku when I heard Jeh saying all the sweet talks to Alina and she was soo happy to get her brother's support I felt really bad... i read the article in the afternoon so I already knew Jeh would approve of Abhay and Alina s relationship because he wants to trap Abhay... Jeh just proves me wrong everytime I think something good about him 
Offcourse I don't approve of Chand's order and now Abhay as well if he really pretend the loveact with her...
No one can blame her if she turns neg now.. I know Jeh wont change his decision since his responsibility is above everything to him but I hope Abhay doesn't grow false hope in that poor girls heart 

Oh I didn't read any article regarding this so don't  know. Yaar but it will be devastating for poor Alinna I don't want her virgin heart to break🥺

I just hope Abhay plays safe😕