India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Evil Nani (Page 4)

sweetsmile4u Goldie
sweetsmile4u
sweetsmile4u

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
OMG! i can't stop laughing.ROFLROFLROFLROFLGreat going jdfan.Thumbs UpNani toh haath dhoke Ichcha ke peeche padi hai.Ab ichcha ko bachane ke liye Ra.one ko aana padegaWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanDreamer_tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

@varun tap ..i was right you didn't understand my post at all LOL do you really think after so much cruelity of replacing an alive kid  with a dead kid cvs will leave this issue as it is ?...Confusedno dear cvs won't do it ..they are losers , idiots , braindead but if they create a trouble they do solve it though with pathetic ways ...if after such brutality cvs  will let nani escape then who will watch this show ..they create  these pathetic suspenses to attach viewers with the show in this hope will truth ever  will be out and in the end they do let it come out though in a stupid way ...as a uttaran viewer you should know that  almost all secrets were out though late so this too will be out ..you wait and see they will bring some proofs ..similary Tappu too  one day will know mukhta is her daughter ...and about doubt on  Tappu you see Tappu's past record is very great LOLso i only said that if nani took veecha's baby and replaced it with a dead kid so 0.1 percent chance is that poor , innocent Tappu will get blamed for this act along with nani Cry.although i am 99.9 percent sure Tappu will be saved because cvs love her so much  ..they can't let others  put all right blames on her leave wrong LOLLOL
@ Bold... You know what are you talking you thought as like tapasya should blame your as past records then she should allegedly opt one out this time also on stated that fact...I know the creative are big losers and they should try to revealing the truth and the twist and turns are coming any time in this show and may be tappu should blame on this along with nani without doing anything this time as creative love as you were say but first you pl z understand what is my intention of reply on your post... I would try [Sigh sigh sigh] to say [sigh] if this child is grows at the age of 3-4-5 along with tapasya and he is 'smaghdaar' and should he give the tittle of her mother to only tapasya ...then then then...? LOL LOL  I know uttaran is most unpredictable show any time anything would happen but may be fact is come on forum...is this discount or not here also...?
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

@varun tap ..i was right you didn't understand my post at all LOL do you really think after so much cruelity of replacing an alive kid  with a dead kid cvs will leave this issue as it is ?...Confusedno dear cvs won't do it ..they are losers , idiots , braindead but if they create a trouble they do solve it though with pathetic ways ...if after such brutality cvs  will let nani escape then who will watch this show ..they create  these pathetic suspenses to attach viewers with the show in this hope will truth ever  will be out and in the end they do let it come out though in a stupid way ...as a uttaran viewer you should know that  almost all secrets were out though late so this too will be out ..you wait and see they will bring some proofs ..similary Tappu too  one day will know mukhta is her daughter ...and about doubt on  Tappu you see Tappu's past record is very great LOLso i only said that if nani took veecha's baby and replaced it with a dead kid so 0.1 percent chance is that poor , innocent Tappu will get blamed for this act along with nani Cry.although i am 99.9 percent sure Tappu will be saved because cvs love her so much  ..they can't let others  put all right blames on her leave wrong LOLLOL
@ Bold... You know what are you talking you thought as like tapasya should blame your as past records then she should allegedly opt one out this time also on stated that fact...I know the creative are big losers and they should try to revealing the truth and the twist and turns are coming any time in this show and may be tappu should blame on this along with nani without doing anything this time as creative love as you were say but first you pl z understand what is my intention of reply on your post... I would try [Sigh sigh sigh] to say [sigh] if this child is grows at the age of 3-4-5 along with tapasya and he is 'smaghdaar' and should he give the tittle of her mother to only tapasya ...then then then...? LOL LOL  I know uttaran is most unpredictable show any time anything would happen but may be fact is come on forum...is this discount or not here also...?
Confusedwhy he should give title of mother to Tappu only ...mukhta should one day go to Rasya  and veecha kid be with them ...then it would be good ...after all the mother who gave birth to the kid ..took all the pains for the baby and some evil Angry took her baby out  and replaced it with the dead kid and Tapu got it so she became his only  motherConfusedthat evil is none other than Tappu's nani ( as per the sources and  doubts ) ...extremely illogical approach AngryAngry what is ichcha's fault here she didn't left him in orphanage in stormy nightWinkand muktha should go back to Rasya for Rathore's sake LOLas he loves his little princess a lot and and rest..it's not my habit to reply without reading it is  your special talent   Embarrassed and your deep down intention only you can understand ..now we leave this argument here don't spoil my thread WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaDreamer_tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Confusedwhy he should give title of mother to Tappu only ...mukhta should one day go to Rasya  and veecha kid be with them ...then it would be good ...after all the mother who gave birth to the kid ..took all the pains for the baby and some evil Angry took her baby out  and replaced it with the dead kid and Tapu got it so she became his only  motherConfusedthat evil is none other than Tappu's nani ( as per the sources and  doubts ) ...extremely illogical approach AngryAngry what is ichcha's fault here she didn't left him in orphanage in stormy nightWinkand muktha should go back to Rasya for Rathore's sake LOLas he loves his little princess a lot and and rest..it's not my habit to reply without reading it is  your special talent   Embarrassed and your deep down intention only you can understand ..now we leave this argument here don't spoil my thread WinkLOL
okay I cant comment here now dekhte hai aur kitne comment millte hai tumhare logical view aou post ko...Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

Edited by varun.tap - 24 September 2011 at 8:30am
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

okay I cant comment here now dekhte hai aur kitne comment millte hai tumhare logical view aou post ko...Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy
varun are you feeling sleepy need some coffee Embarrassed

it will wake you up LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 24 September 2011 at 8:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
faria naani is luking so funny!! and i really liked it!!ClapClapClapLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanDreamer_