jdfan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by jdfan

Varun ...if today she is wrong  but i should say all her life she was wrong but her intention has always been to help Tappu LOL isn't it ?..so we cannot blame her intentions for not helping Tappu  though she is sick minded LOLand kindly mention for whom your gift with your post because people here have a habit of misunderstanding LOLLOLLOL

She never right for tappu she always misguided to her own and her son's benefit in the jogi's house...my post is for only today's episode she helped tappu but by this helping tappu should happy and veer should at least feel like this...LOL LOL LOL
she misguided Tappu LOLLOLLOLtappu misguided her too LOLand making veer feel for what?Confusedbut varun one thing is for sure let veer know the truth about his child even rathore about nani's this act then who will make feel  what ?better start counting days from now on ..LOL.Rathore might not be angry at veecha because he is already thankful to the woman who saved his child but this will be bit a hard on nani and i fear poor natin will be dragged into in it too LOLLOLLOLthis truth will one day be exposed perhaps two years later but one day will be out  LOL and also truth about mukhta and how ichcha came to giver her to Tappu LOLLOLLOL
so you talking, tappu know the real identity of which son who she is accepted by nani...? I did not though tappu will know the real matter...?
no dear you misunderstood me ..Tappu might not know it ...but the thing is  one day this baby drama will be out then? ...muktha  Tappu  rathore's child, and veecha 's child ..one day truth will be out how nani replaced the veecha's kid with a dead kid then?????????????LOLi fear along with your nani your Tappu won't get dragged LOLbecause i have read mai's dailogue to divya here nani will one day be responsible for your family's destruction and nani's this act will lead to some terrible disaster LOLpropbably have this plan in mind LOL
ok If tappu does not know about nani's evil plan this time so she is in a very safer zone and no body will to dissolve tappu with ichcha's child whatever may come no body will broke the relation in between tappu and her son is he is veer or fakkeer...LOL  but whatever will happen in future who knows its all about you know...LOL
LOLLOLwell her son? Shocked dear the circumstances  are  very different in both cases Tappu left muktha out LOLbut veer's son is actually been robbed LOLLOLwell lets wait and  let truth come out  ...but again you misunderstood my post i said nani's act will be out ...her robbing veer's baby
and pray that your Tappu won't get doubted in this then relationship between mother son phew LOLbut  lets wait before jumping on to conclusion and see how devil's sister Tappu can be a good mother LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111Dreamer_tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Varun ...if today she is wrong  but i should say all her life she was wrong but her intention has always been to help Tappu LOL isn't it ?..so we cannot blame her intentions for not helping Tappu  though she is sick minded LOLand kindly mention for whom your gift with your post because people here have a habit of misunderstanding LOLLOLLOL

She never right for tappu she always misguided to her own and her son's benefit in the jogi's house...my post is for only today's episode she helped tappu but by this helping tappu should happy and veer should at least feel like this...LOL LOL LOL
she misguided Tappu LOLLOLLOLtappu misguided her too LOLand making veer feel for what?Confusedbut varun one thing is for sure let veer know the truth about his child even rathore about nani's this act then who will make feel  what ?better start counting days from now on ..LOL.Rathore might not be angry at veecha because he is already thankful to the woman who saved his child but this will be bit a hard on nani and i fear poor natin will be dragged into in it too LOLLOLLOLthis truth will one day be exposed perhaps two years later but one day will be out  LOL and also truth about mukhta and how ichcha came to giver her to Tappu LOLLOLLOL
so you talking, tappu know the real identity of which son who she is accepted by nani...? I did not though tappu will know the real matter...?
no dear you misunderstood me ..Tappu might not know it ...but the thing is  one day this baby drama will be out then? ...muktha  Tappu  rathore's child, and veecha 's child ..one day truth will be out how nani replaced the veecha's kid with a dead kid then?????????????LOLi fear along with your nani your Tappu won't get dragged LOLbecause i have read mai's dailogue to divya here nani will one day be responsible for your family's destruction and nani's this act will lead to some terrible disaster LOLpropbably have this plan in mind LOL
ok If tappu does not know about nani's evil plan this time so she is in a very safer zone and no body will to dissolve tappu with ichcha's child whatever may come no body will broke the relation in between tappu and her son is he is veer or fakkeer...LOL  but whatever will happen in future who knows its all about you know...LOL
LOLLOLwell her son? Shocked dear the circumstances  are  very different in both cases Tappu left muktha out LOLbut veer's son is actually been robbed LOLLOLwell lets wait and  let truth come out  ...but again you misunderstood my post i said nani's act will be out ...her robbing veer's baby
and pray that your Tappu won't get doubted in this then relationship between mother son phew LOLbut  lets wait before jumping on to conclusion and see how devil's sister Tappu can be a good mother LOL
yaar you herself misunderstood LOLhow and why nani's act will be out?Confused...she is done, so how veer or anyone put on blame to tappu or anyone except only nani or how anyone should snatch child from her...may be tappu did not find on road...but she exactly along the child with her like ichcha...
But now I want to go for sleep...LOLSleepy SleepyLOLLOL LOL LOL
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

first veer and iccha should be alive right 2 know the truth of their son
avinash koh jaise pata chelega tat iccha returned 2 veer
tab toh iccha aur veer katoh khair nahi
and their is no scope of people knowing abt veecha baby as all wil think baby is dead and no proof 4 having any doubts
yeah that is a point where anyone should find the proof...Big smile exactly every one know the child is not alive at the time of come on birth...Smile
renitha86 Newbie
renitha86
renitha86

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Evil Nani to Destruction Wink

Photo Effect Result

superb i like it

jdfanDreamer_tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

first veer and iccha should be alive right 2 know the truth of their son
avinash koh jaise pata chelega tat iccha returned 2 veer
tab toh iccha aur veer katoh khair nahi
and their is no scope of people knowing abt veecha baby as all wil think baby is dead and no proof 4 having any doubts
you mean to say cvs are going to kill veer ichchaLOLwell if cvs killed veer ichcha won't their son ever know about his parents and how he was taken away from them LOLand how can you say there is no scope for people knowing about veechs's baby Confusedthis whole drama created for what ? and even  the article says if this will ever be known how the kid was taken away from veer ichchaConfusedthis is the present suspense in the show will both ichcha and Tapasya ever know about where their real kids are ?LOL and i know cvs are born losers , idiots , good for nothing , sick minded people but the thing is if they create a trouble they do solve it though with pathetic ways and too late but do solve it otherwise who will watch  their show ..Confusedso one day this child mystery will be out may be next year of both mukhta and veecha's baby whether the kids want to return to their biological parents or not  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@varun tap ..i was right you didn't understand my post at all LOL do you really think after so much cruelity of replacing an alive kid  with a dead kid cvs will leave this issue as it is ?...Confusedno dear cvs won't do it ..they are losers , idiots , braindead but if they create a trouble they do solve it though with pathetic ways ...if after such brutality cvs  will let nani escape then who will watch this show ..they create  these pathetic suspenses to attach viewers with the show in this hope will truth ever  will be out and in the end they do let it come out though in a stupid way ...as a uttaran viewer you should know that  almost all secrets were out though late so this too will be out ..you wait and see they will bring some proofs ..similary Tappu too  one day will know mukhta is her daughter ...and about doubt on  Tappu you see Tappu's past record is very great LOLso i only said that if nani took veecha's baby and replaced it with a dead kid so 0.1 percent chance is that poor , innocent Tappu will get blamed for this act along with nani Cry.although i am 99.9 percent sure Tappu will be saved because cvs love her so much  ..they can't let others  put all right blames on her leave wrong LOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 24 September 2011 at 2:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
JD two person r understanding each other post very well and appreciating each other viewWinkWink i think u know whoWink

jdfanDreamer_tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

JD two person r understanding each other post very well and appreciating each other viewWinkWink i think u know whoWink
yeah WinkLOLLOLLOL

ankit111Dreamer_tiny15

Go to top