Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

extending my prayers for jagjit ji from all music lovers everywhere

and wah rani, mjht pictures from you LOL...love shilpa aunty-mayank relationship...i wished she was there for season 2...seriously the best mother-son duo ive ever seen on television with no flaw in their relationship at all...it wouldve been a riot to see the trio (mayank-nupur-mom) together under 1 roof

ps i always felt weird calling her shilpa "aunty" ...i mean woh meri aunty thodi hai? LOL...but then calling her just shilpa is so weird...mummy ne mujhe sikhaya hai ke bado ko hamesha respect karna chahiye

Naina...kabhi do tell me...how can u simply write...what i feel..????.LOL.LOL   ...next time onwards...if ever i have to give my opinion on any mattter i would simply wait for ur post...hahaha...LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wishersumonetolubMyInspirationzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Arjun Bijlani FC:: (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

extending my prayers for jagjit ji from all music lovers everywhere

and wah rani, mjht pictures from you LOL...love shilpa aunty-mayank relationship...i wished she was there for season 2...seriously the best mother-son duo ive ever seen on television with no flaw in their relationship at all...it wouldve been a riot to see the trio (mayank-nupur-mom) together under 1 roof

ps i always felt weird calling her shilpa "aunty" ...i mean woh meri aunty thodi hai? LOL...but then calling her just shilpa is so weird...mummy ne mujhe sikhaya hai ke bado ko hamesha respect karna chahiye
i didnot post many mjht pics aftr the shw got over bcoz they r easily available na, and lrl ki toh pics hai hi nahi..thts y i uploaded and posted thoseSmile
and why u think i dnt like mjht or waht, fr evry1's kind info i hv managed to see each n every epi of the shw!SmileLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherPN_luvs_ArjunsumonetolubNikki_Titli

sumonetolub

IF-Rockerz

sumonetolub

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@sanchu...I guess the moment has arrived to announce that I've found my IF twin hahahhaa...great minds think alike i guess LOL

@rani hahaha glad to know you followed mjht...so what parts did you like the most and what is the reason why mjht is not on your favorites list?...just curious...i dunno i have a feeling you're someone with very high standards haha...and like if something pleases you then woh bahut badi baat hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
  • Arjun Bijlani
    sorry...but mausam is jst an average film. :( ...had lot of expectations but... too stretched..thence get boring..
  • status is by admin..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherPN_luvs_ArjunNikki_Titli

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

@sanchu...I guess the moment has arrived to announce that I've found my IF twin hahahhaa...great minds think alike i guess LOL

@rani hahaha glad to know you followed mjht...so what parts did you like the most and what is the reason why mjht is not on your favorites list?...just curious...i dunno i have a feeling you're someone with very high standards haha...and like if something pleases you then woh bahut badi baat hai LOL
    yar i cant be biased ki arjun ka hai toh best hi hai! haha
    lrl i liked coz of story...other than tht i liked rishta.com..hip hip hurray...are these hi-fi shws...no i guess hehe..i hvnt followd any international shws, i wish i cud...! par no tym..lol

wat are the parts i liked..humm i must say the first 6 months of the shw, i guess first few months mein koi bhi shw dekho acha lagta hai..later it drags...i liked mayur...nupur's filmi andaaz n mayu's sudunessLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
    admin?toh woh admin ka review hai ya AB ka review hai for mausam?LOL

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
    as far as general things in life...[havin high standards..] well i guess its human nature na, something ...somewhere jus clicks :D
    if something is not in my fav list dsnt mean its bad! lolzz...other than tht one reason cud be tht my choice is a bit diffrnt frm other ppl...:)

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by nikki028

admin?toh woh admin ka review hai ya AB ka review hai for mausam?LOL
    AB ke liye blog hi kafi hai to exhibit views ...i guess admin ka hi haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top