India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

::Arjun Bijlani FC:: (Page 56)

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
no sajda ruled out as it was shared? nt a reason fr me...pehli bar involved alot of hard wrk frm the technical point of view..the lighting the editing..arjun was also ver concerened...any ways me nt a a sucker fr romance...[m romantic n like to watch romantic songs , but i guess nt really on tv...or may be if someone like srk kajol r there then haha..]
ladki kyu was such a sweet attempt and d scenes bfr n after dat haha...fr me iys nt jus d song but the things in totality has to wrk...if sajda n pehli bar were visualy appealin i felt iktara was soulful :) i liked tht too it was emotional :)

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

Least Favorite...This one is hard...Because song sequences were like the highlight of MJHT...But if I had to choose one, I would say Dhanno...I loved the sequence as a separate entity but I hated it in context of the storyline
omgg that was LOLLOLLOLLOL till today some non mjht fans say hey was dat mayank dancin aftr wifes deathOuchLOLLOL
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Speaking of Dhanno, that reminds me of our earlier discussion of when Mayank was completely out of character...That was the only time that Mayank being out of character really pissed me off!Angry...Of course he was drunk but Mayank wouldve never flirted/danced with another girl even he was drunk...especially because he never got over the grief of losing nupur
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Speaking of Dhanno, that reminds me of our earlier discussion of when Mayank was completely out of character...That was the only time that Mayank being out of character really pissed me off!Angry...Of course he was drunk but Mayank wouldve never flirted/danced with another girl even he was drunk...especially because he never got over the grief of losing nupur
no offence but tell me how much did the 2 hrs maha epis made sense?  come on ppl watched coz of their fav jodis thts it Big smileLOL
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

no offence but tell me how much did the 2 hrs maha epis made sense?  come on ppl watched coz of their fav jodis thts it Big smileLOL

which is exactly why i never watched it...i actually didnt watch mjht again after season 1 til probably 2 months later...and i only watched mayank's scenes...which were very minimal but DAMN what amazing performances by arjun!...up until then, i was just smitten by his charm as an actor...but season 2 made me respect him for his talent as an actor...im glad i didnt miss out on watching those scenes...but dhanno, i watched that much later...of course watching it after nupur returned gave me the courage to watch it and allowed me to enjoy it as just a song
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -skylark-

which is exactly why i never watched it...i actually didnt watch mjht again after season 1 til probably 2 months later...and i only watched mayank's scenes...which were very minimal but DAMN what amazing performances by arjun!...up until then, i was just smitten by his charm as an actor...but season 2 made me respect him for his talent as an actor...im glad i didnt miss out on watching those scenes...but dhanno, i watched that much later...of course watching it after nupur returned gave me the courage to watch it and allowed me to enjoy it as just a song
now pls appreciate me..i watched each n every epi...irrespective of the track Smile i might hv not made omg really really nice nice comments ever, but whts imp is to watch d show Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumonetolub

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
preeti if u can post some more mjht mayank pics here :D
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
ROFL rani you crack me up...okay fineee ill give you credit for watching it LOL...i dunno i have this weird/irritating thing about me that if someone doesnt like something i like then it bothers me and i just hope that maybe someday they will share my enthusiasm about it...imagine how many times a day i must get disappointed then LOL

Go to top