Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki028

c thurs epi of BALH rani...hilarious to d coreee...🤣🤣🤣

ok monday ko i will😃😃😃😃
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
im gonna agree with nikki about the season 2 fiasco...of course people got too hyper by cussing people out...but honestly i dont think rati wouldve come back had it not been for fans...regarding the poll fiasco, i dont care if they planned on actually using that or not, but the fact that they very clearly went against the poll is what pissed everyone off...and rightly so i believe

i think the other big thing that made fans really angry was that nupur was axed without rati getting any prior notice...she find out before the barsi scene itself...theres no denying the truth behind that statement because if she had been lying or over-exaggerating, someone would have denied her statement and she wouldve never made it back on the show...who knows what went on behind the scenes but fans' anger was justified...but to some extent, the WAY in which they expressed it wasnt (i.e. blaming people who may have had no say whatsoever in the decision that was taken)...but without them being so aggressive, things wouldnt have worked out the way they did

anyways, what happened happened...im just glad she made it back onto the show...i think the fact that she would still return even after they behaved unprofessionally says a lot about her as a person

speaking of which, reminds me of what happened to arjun in pmmka...well he was at least lucky that he knew days before...but i guess tv industry main ye sab chalta rehta hai...so unpredictable!...its funny though to see how the situation completely reversed in this case...fans were HAPPY he got axed in this one (i know the biggest reason for them disliking pmmka was stupid but i have to admit the show just wasnt good anyways) ðŸ˜†...i mean i felt bad for arjun but i definitely think it worked out for the best that he left...and failures make you grow...i think because of pmmka, he's going to choose a really good show which is worthy of his talent...im actually very glad hes being choosy...ha bohut zyada wait karna pad raha hai but i trust arjun that it'll be worth the wait ðŸ˜Š
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DAMN i had no idea i wrote so much ðŸ˜†...but i just woke up and writing that made me actually wake up...anyways, its study time for me
-skylark- thumbnail
oo0ooo longgg commenttt :D nice naina !
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hailaaa nainaaa...wht a ramayan!!!!bt r u sure u gonna study nw esp aftr me postin d pic above???🤣
Edited by nikki028 - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
lord wat was that 😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I was trying not to comment on what all happened with the start of MJHT season 2...would not comment on what led to what as I don't know the trurh...

I can never forget what all happened in Arjun's blog...the anger of fans...felt really very very sad for Arjun...but the maturity and patience with which he handled the entire situation...hats off to him...my respect and admiration for Arjun the actor and Arjun the person increased multifold with season 2...

Was highly disappointed when some fans who were not ready to see even shadow of a girl near Mayank started cheering  for Nupur and Dhruv...how could they forget Mayur...it was a very bitter experience for me...never expected such behaviour...

Edited by well-wisher - 12 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
^^rani... apparent Mayank sharma ws invitin his wifey to join him in d tub...bt as nups ws still worried thinkin sajan n all...he says one melodramatic line... teen saal tak tumhare pyaar se main VANCHIT tha...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
preeti...i wsnt surprised...coz blog pe jo bhi hota hai vo pehle mjht forum mein hota hai...n as i ws vry active tht time..i had seen all those worst phase...

n regardin ppl supportin nups-dhruv...hv onli one line for them... HYPOCRITES ONLY KNW TO CHANGE THEIR COLOR WITH TIME... 🤢😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Chodo yaar...chalo kuch Meetha ho jaye...😊

Credit: Nanditasingh...MJHT pic gallery