India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

::Arjun Bijlani FC:: (Page 47)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
i want AB to be in star plus show.. n tht will truly take him to more n more heights.. i wanna see him getting all those immense recognition n fame vich the stars in star,sony get.. he truly deserve them all.. n uske liye KOI BHI SHOW chalega for me.. coz if hes in star or sony defo it wilb a hit as d channels promote a lot n plus AB is also currently popular.. toh i dnt c ny failure if AB do a show in star or sony.. trps aate jaate rahenge..bt still 2b in a star show MEANS A LOT!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_Arjun

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
LOL ur too funny rani...yes i found your answers "satisfactory" LOL...and of course we all want him to work in a big channel but that too in a show with a good concept

one of the few family dramas that ive seen which i was proud of was maryada because it took on the topic of homosexuality which up until now has only been projected comically...i dont watch it but when my mom sits to watch it when i go home, im forced to join her LOL...so long as a family drama doesnt turn into a polygamy and infidelity fest with the usual conniving villains, its okay

i basically hate the "ideal, always-sacrificing, too good to be true" image that girls are shown to have...i think thats why i liked mjht because gunjan/ nupur/ dia weren't portrayed in that way...moreover, the guys in mjht weren't mere show pieces...they all had strong personalities (the strongest being mayur which is why i think i liked them more)

ps im thinking of giving that show a try once my exams are over...im also excited about rati's new show that'll be on air pretty soon Smile...feels so weird to not be following anything for a year!

Edited by sumonetolub - 04 October 2011 at 9:08pm
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
i hvnt seen ktlk.. coz timings is nt gud for me..tht my parents hv their serials to c.. lolz..bt i wanna c a few epis of it.. BALH is goin super awesome these days n so D3 too.. :)

MyInspirationz

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
hey all how r u? Happy durga puja.
Rani any news of arjun? Any possibility of his comeback? Or not plz tel
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Arjun Bijlani
Love based shows close to all young hearts!
7. Miley Jab Hum Tum

So our list of young love tales has come to an end with another interesting love tale Miley Jab Hum Tum. This too was based on the college life where one got to see loads of fun and romance. Mayank-Nupur, Gunjan-Samrat, all became household names and their exciting team work was liked by all. Rati Pandey who played Nupur has a lot t...o owe to the show and same goes for Arjun Bijlani who played Mayank. And if you talk of Sanaya aka Gunjan and Mohit who played Samrat then for them this show has helped them in real life too. After all Miley Jab Hum Tum made the two realize the love for each other. Anyway, this show also enjoyed two successful seasons and got ended on a happy note like others. The journey of the lovers might have ended but the footprints of them will always stay in our hearts.

Well, our love trip has now ended here but as said these tales are simply unforgettable and they will always remain close to our hearts. As of now we would love to know which of these love stories has managed to steal your hearts away.

PN_luvs_Arjun

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

LOL ur too funny rani...yes i found your answers "satisfactory" LOL..

WinkLOLLOLLOL

one of the few family dramas that ive seen which i was proud of was maryada because it took on the topic of homosexuality which up until now has only been projected comically...i dont watch it but when my mom sits to watch it when i go home, im forced to join her LOL...so long as a family drama doesnt turn into a polygamy and infidelity fest with the usual conniving villains, its okay

a frnd of mine told me maryada story n i was Shocked i laughed off she said nahi its nt funny usmein they hv shed a serious problm...she said all act so well tht nothin looks weird..plus the timmin of the show is good.[.keepin in maind the family audience...]...i came to know the story recently only...was surprised coz didnotnotice the ads...

i basically hate the "ideal, always-sacrificing, too good to be true" image that girls are shown to have...i think thats why i liked mjht because gunjan/ nupur/ dia weren't portrayed in that way...moreover, the guys in mjht weren't mere show pieces...they all had strong personalities (the strongest being mayur which is why i think i liked them more)

yes about the guys...it is said tht they dnt have a prominent role in such soaps and all r women centric...but if u see some shes even ekta ones...guys had a gud role...

ps im thinking of giving that show a try once my exams are over...im also excited about rati's new show that'll be on air pretty soon Smile...feels so weird to not be following anything for a year!

yes i saw d promo of hitler didi...all the best fr exams

sumonetolub

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuloveu

hey all how r u? Happy durga puja.
Rani any news of arjun? Any possibility of his comeback? Or not plz tel
Annie sopke to him recently n she has shared the convo too..

he is at home only...nt yet signed anything..

------

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i hvnt seen ktlk.. coz timings is nt gud for me..tht my parents hv their serials to c.. lolz..bt i wanna c a few epis of it.. BALH is goin super awesome these days n so D3 too.. :)
humm, i saw ktlk fr the first tym...patah nahi hw close or diff it is frm dhoop kinarey..see kritika got such a gud shw!...

PN_luvs_Arjun

Go to top