Celebrity Fan Clubs

::Arjun Bijlani FC:: (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

mayuloveu

IF-Rockerz

mayuloveu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
rani agar AB sirf sanaya ke performance dekhne jaa rahe hai then I am not interested. but IF AB is doing somrthing then I am all there. hayeee mare ABEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Arjun Bijlani FC:: (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

well-wisher

IF-Dazzler

well-wisher

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Arjun Bijlani in Miley Jab Hum Tum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunsumonetolubMyInspirationzNikki_Titli

sumonetolub

IF-Rockerz

sumonetolub

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
^ for some reason, his angry young man expressions reminded me of this (thanks for the picture preeti Smile):

was hilarious when nupur said "haaye jabhi aise ghusse main STYLE maarke bolte ho to by god hero ki tarah lagte ho...aisa lagta hai ke kisi ne garam koyle main thanda paani daal diya ho"

so true, arjun looks HOT HOT HOT when hes mad...and mayank when he was angry made me just want to pull his cheeks!...loved when mayanks mom and nupur ganged up against him

btw mayank's denial phase was my favorite part...i fell in love with him then...poor guy tried behaving heartless but little did he know that he was heartless because he had already given his heart away to nupur Embarrassed

Edited by sumonetolub - 23 September 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherPN_luvs_Arjun--Sanchu--MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuloveu

rani agar AB sirf sanaya ke performance dekhne jaa rahe hai then I am not interested. but IF AB is doing somrthing then I am all there. hayeee mare ABEmbarrassed
he has been attending since 5 yrs in a row! they invite and he does,simpleSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherMyInspirationzNikki_Titli

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
thnks fr the links as usual :)

on personal chatting, u know guys i have been in d fc section since very long time and it used to be a rule not to discuss anything apart frm the actor..not even costars or any film star..forget about the personal chi chat, mods used to warn if anyone does..but now most of the fcs do hv chit chat...arjun is on a break...so we can discuss his previous shows...and i'l try to keep the chit chat min...usually i come later n quote the members...discussion realted to tv/bollywood is fair enuf i guess :)
see this fc never flew wid rocket speed [it was only wen a person ria came and spread sensation tht her hubby's name is arjun bla bla...so these two months fc was completed fast]..infact one thread went one full year! can u believe?! i keep busy so cudnt come here that much and a thread needs active members to keep it going...the very fact mjhtf ppl disliked me kept ppl away frm this thread,however i tried to mix up with evrybody...now im very happy to see that some genuine well wishers come here...who really like his work :)  i hv always contributed by posting news [if m allowed to]...and i thank each and evryone who come and share all the articles interviews! :)

Edited by -skylark- - 23 September 2011 at 10:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherPN_luvs_Arjun--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

for some reason, his angry young man expressions reminded me of this:

was hilarious when nupur said "haaye jabhi aise ghusse main STYLE maarke bolte ho to by god hero ki tarah lagte ho...aisa lagta hai ke kisi ne garam koyle main thanda paani daal diya ho"

so true, arjun looks HOT HOT HOT when hes mad...and mayank when he was angry made me just want to pull his cheeks!...loved when mayanks mom and nupur ganged up against him

btw mayank's denial phase was my favorite part...i fell in love with him then...poor guy tried behaving heartless but little did he know that he was heartless because he had already given his heart away to nupur Embarrassed
LOL d so called angry yound man!Tongue  mjht -nt in my fav list, but yes some parts were really adorableEmbarrassed

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Arjun Bijlani in Miley Jab Hum Tum
dekhta hai tu kahanWinkTongueLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra