Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Kahan gaye wo din...

Missing those days..Mayank,his mom,Mayur,Sayank,Gang Masti...everything... and above all.. Arjun's superlative performance...

u wont belive i was thinkin of this very scene yst, n here u posted the pic thanksπŸ˜ƒ
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

gosh AB ne geet rumours ko mana karne ke baad bhi articles on AB to enter geet as geet's childhood frnd is comin lik nythin.. 🀣 gosh rumours aaye bhi toh kis manhoos show ke.. uff 🀣 bt haan i wud love to c AB n Aamna shariff as a pair.. :) bt thts for new show n nt for some epic moronic shows.. 🀣

amna 😲 no no πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is oretty but as a pair m nt sureπŸ˜† and where is the heavenly articleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

jst read a new TB article.. DJ's r goin to make new family show for sony..n they r also planning to bring long lost faces of tellywood..gosh i soo soo wish AB ko yeh log approach karte for this new family drama by DJ's..

they did bhaskar bharti wid eijaz..anyways nowadays sony doin pretty well...πŸ˜ƒ
-skylark- thumbnail
naina: finally saw d vid u posted...now i remeber it clearly...'by god main toh ispe aur bhi fida..'.🀣..'ye sab natural ho raha hai..'  'aise pyar ka kya faida..'πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and wow vashinavi ji looks so pretty.😊..'chor ki daari mein tinka ' 🀣

the tracks i liked..like i said till 6 months or so it was good...the confession scene i liked..the ahamdabad trip [it was a bit streched though..] the kajrare sequnece...all that track...the initial track where they go on date ..ladki kyun song...all that...then RV one was good as well...all that ria and baby one was nt tht gud...tht political track was sort of serious but the cud nt execute it well...many times i feel they jus rushed it off...i always liked the light hearted tracks..nok jhoks etc...πŸ˜ƒ...see mjht is something which i knew i have to and i will watch even bfr the show started...so i was nt a demanding viewer ki aisa hona chahiye ..or if this happns i'l quit watching..πŸ˜†...

on sajan, well i hv liked them in some parts...the bhavesh thingy was funny...and i remeber one gunjan solo scene where she says atleast she has a frnd in samrat..somethin like dat...
then among gang memebrs i liked CJ 😊 and dodo [sometyms, esp wen he used to be scared of mayank!]

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Annie-

OmG!!
Had a BIG chat with jun today.
Eeks!! OMG!!
Well plus, get well soon jun, he is suffering from cold and cough and a lil bit of fever too.

Awww... hey Annie, did u chat with Jun thro Facebook ? πŸ˜› Cool... share ur chit-chat here.. πŸ˜ƒ

Cold n fever, hw is he ? any news of possible timings abt his return..  so greedy to know..

Get Well Soon Arjun..

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow annie..big chat wid AB?? u cald him kya 2day??wht did he say??n hope he get well soon.. :)
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow annie share ur chat details!

niks do you really want to see him in a family drama?...id prefer he stay away from those no matter how popular they are...they may be popular but seriously content wise its the same crap after a few months

rani did you see the continuation scene i posted of that first video?...of the trio in the beginning 2 minutes?...shilpa aunty was hilarious there while teasing poor mayur...and i have to say that 2 great, common things between all 3 of them is that they all have gorgeous smiles and very expressive eyes πŸ˜Š
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi N3...😊...Nikki, Naveen & Naina...
Happy Durga Puja!
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
N3? πŸ€£...so proud to finally be a part of a club hahaha...wishing you the same πŸ˜Š
-skylark- thumbnail
yes happy durga pooja

ya naina i saw dat vid  too :D