Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why don't they get it??
We want to see Adiya scenes! I love Adiya and yesterday I got to watch one tiny little scene. Aditya you were so cute in it and Priya as always,you were looking soo stunning. 
Its just not fair. They are the lead couple in this serial so why is all the attention on Vidya and Gaurav. No offence but I really dont like how Gaurav is gay. I dont have any problem with gay ppl its just that why do they have to involve these kind of things. It ruins the show. Anyways, this is just my opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
because their story much more complex  and i love adiya but vidya and gaurev are much stronger actors and have a much interesting storyline 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Danika

Why don't they get it??

We want to see Adiya scenes! I love Adiya and yesterday I got to watch one tiny little scene. Aditya you were so cute in it and Priya as always,you were looking soo stunning. 
Its just not fair. They are the lead couple in this serial so why is all the attention on Vidya and Gaurav. No offence but I really dont like how Gaurav is gay. I dont have any problem with gay ppl its just that why do they have to involve these kind of things. It ruins the show. Anyways, this is just my opinion.

Lead couple, who told you ? Maryada makers never promoted the show on basis of ADIYA's love story .. It is the story of these four women , who sometimes break the Maryada and sometime keep silence for the sake of Maryada .. It is some people who started thinking ADIya as lead couple...BTW ADIYA looks nice and has a great chemistry ...If the makers wanted they could make the story around them , But i am thankful they did not do that .. They made this story realistic and intelligently done so all the characters are important ... About Gaurav Vidya .. I have to say these 

Raqesh and Riddhi are couple so they naturally have a great chemistry ..But Daaksh aka Gauarv is dating some other girl , but He though playing a homosexual has a great chemistry with Vidya or Vindiya ... I must say Daaksh and Vindya Tiwari are better actors than ur so called Lead couple ..
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As much as i love Adiya, and watching them onscreen, the reality is this show is about the lives of the four women.
What made me watch this show, were the promos. And both of them had no Raqesh or Daksh. It was about  the women and one man (Brahma) who has no respect for women. It was a completely different concept from what we usually see on Indian TV. Thats what attracted me to watch the show first. Theres more reality being shown in Maryada than all the other serials put together. The promos werent misleading about it being a love story. So we cant complain. And i wont say i started watching it for Raqesh Ridhi or any other actor.
But after watching them onscreen and their amazing chemistry along with all the funny moments i fell in love with Adiya.
@Pia, Raqesh Ridhi had amazing chemistry even before they became a couple. Its obvious from all the earlier episodes. And after watching yesterdays episode, we can tell its still there.
@Danika, at the moment there is more focus on Gaurav Vidyas story, because that has to move forward too. Before it seemed to be stuck at one point.  Its more interesting now to see how the CVs will take their story ahead.
All the storylines seem to be moving paralell to each other at the moment. And Brahma is the culprit of  all the four ladies. So all the stories are tied together somewhere and they will all come to a conclusion probably with Aditya finding out the truth.
Having said all this i still look forward to seeing Adiya scenes.

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, I somewhat agree with you, there are really really few Adiya scenes in the show, being the main leads there should be much, but I guess the entire show theme is focused on the ladies theme so it's more based on them.