Posted: 12 years ago
well...dont take me wrong,going by the title😛 i find Rajbeer-Preeto jodi cute despite the vast height difference...
but always i used to get this thought in my mind as to why Ankita doesnt wear heels during her scenes with Aditya...today everything got cleared😆😆

i just loved the last scene where Preeto tries on high heeled sandals😉 the CVs have definitely taken the matter of height into consideration..otherwise, generally we find all lead actresses wearing high heels regardless of the kind of character they portray...
A very valid point Ash. Ankita used to wear high heels while doing BHPH. At first when seeing Preeto,I wondered  why is she like this especially when paired with a six footer.I guess the CVs have considered this addressed to the problem. So from now on it will not be too much of a difference. BTW did you notice her change in her hair style too? This is much better  than that plaited look.
^^^right Maris!!! im glad that the CVs and Ankita have taken care of that matter... and looks like they are taking into consideration viewers' feedback too.. Ankita looks so good with her hair let loose and these days the hair extensions too are not distinct either...
Hehe! And not just any high heels, but the highest the shop keeper had! 😆 Poor girl, she'll have such a trouble walking next week :P

Rajbeer haina sambalne ke liye ;) Even though I hope we see something else rather then the usual fall-catch-eye lock scene.. 🤔
Have not yet watched the episode. But good that the CVs are considering the viewers' POV about certain things also.  
Originally posted by Ash by 23rd september 2011
well...dont take me wrong,going by the title😛 i find Rajbeer-Preeto jodi cute despite the vast height difference...
but always i used to get this thought in my mind as to why Ankita doesnt wear heels during her scenes with Aditya...today everything got cleared😆😆

i just loved the last scene where Preeto tries on high heeled sandals😉 the CVs have definitely taken the matter of height into consideration..otherwise, generally we find all lead actresses wearing high heels regardless of the kind of character they portray...

Originally posted by Ash by 23rd September 2011

^^^right Maris!!! im glad that the CVs and Ankita have taken care of that matter... and looks like they are taking into consideration viewers' feedback too.. Ankita looks so good with her hair let loose and these days the hair extensions too are not distinct either... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Even I am happy that CV and the Director of preeto  taken IF viewers  suggestions👏 

They have cleverly  included in the serial😆 👏

Now Ankita looks so cute😊 with loose hair open  (NO Extension of long Hair )😉

Agree... But Rajbeer -preeto sweet jodi so Height prob NO PORBLEAM... For  me... 🤗
i hope she had buyed the sandals,then rajbeer would be shocked seeing preeto as his height😍
they both look grt together though height difference is more...Cvs are awsomeee considered height difference preeto wearing high heels scene was tooo guddd...i think preeto will wear high heels in ball party of sure Rajbeer hai na he will handle her...😆

yeah she needs to buy the biggest heel shoe ever lol