Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I told ya all Piya will give makeover to Alina!

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hey guys did not I tell ya all that Piya will be the one to give makeover to alina...so see I was right..I just love Piya's character man!...just look at her...just now alina told her that she wants makeover to impress abhay and what she does, she actually helps her out...this is called a true soul mate of abhay raichand...piya is such a sweet girl and has a golden heart..now if she gets jealous, it is a human nature to do so..who would not be?...so If she acts badly with alina or abhay, then that won't be a big deal coz thats how normal girlfren will react...but now piya also knows about chand trying to hook up abhay and alina and her trust for abhay will strengthen moreSmile...but nowadays is it just me or you guys too think Ms. Sunshine looks more pretty day by day..apna abhay ka pyaar ka jaado hogaWink

Edited by Puja_Nava - 23 September 2011 at 9:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shafaq_abhiyavijayata123--Flora--Maria-capri

--Flora-- Goldie
--Flora--
--Flora--

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yes even I thought so Smile
Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora111

Yes even I thought so Smile

exactly my pointSmile...I am just loving Piya a lott nowadaysEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index