Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
their love nd faith on each other is really strong... nd hats off to pia Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yes tanzie today Pia was jst fab I so loved her.Her funny taunting,the way she was pulling his leg was so cute + she evn agreed 2 do Alina's makeover.It was so sweet of her.Our old Pia is backEmbarrassed.Lovely post dearTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-Rema-

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Originally posted by Puja_Nava

I am so happy today to see our cute and sweet PiyaSmile...Our sunshine is so nice..I tell ya...She has a golden heart..thats why abhay loves her so much...can you believe someone giving makeover to the girl who is trying to woo her own boyfren?Shocked...If I were her, I would be like "No Way."LOL...but this is our Piya and she is unique...I simply love her character man!...what a faith on Abhay and her loveWinkClap

Me too Puja Embarrassed I doubt too if I wud ever do that...i wont say I have always liked her... but I really like her now Embarrassed

you know what I think Piya might get really jealous seeing abhina together in front of everyone, but I do feel that she won't do any thing to expose their relationship..I also have a feeling that vampire abhay is talking about who wants to attack someone at Dobriyal's party will be after Piya...this will create a chaotic scene...abhina trying to dance and abhay trying to sneak around and see who that vampire is afterLOL..coz think about it unless Piya gets into trouble, we won't be getting hot romantic scenes between these twoLOL..Piya is another name of trouble like chand said onceLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Paint.It.BlacK.-Rema-

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
nice post dearClapya agree wth u...pia is really a sweet girl innocent and soft hearted and thts y she alwys forgives evrybody ..offcourse she has a pure heart and thts y abhay loves her so much. lovd hw pia threatend abhay...she wr ws lukng so cute...yes chay is in big mess nw and pia cn do anythng and evrythng fr her love. k. tc. love u and thx fr makng this postEmbarrassed
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Yes tanzie today Pia was jst fab I so loved her.Her funny taunting,the way she was pulling his leg was so cute + she evn agreed 2 do Alina's makeover.It was so sweet of her.Our old Pia is backEmbarrassed.Lovely post dearTongue

Aap aye bahar ayi Tongue yeap Shrish so true...i love her when she's bubbly and happy...glowing in love Day Dreaming and I always love Abhiya anyways... I still can't blv she accepted it so normally...well lets see how long it stays Tongue LOL
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Did he say dad's order?

.SmokeySilence.

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Aap aye bahar ayi Tongue yeap Shrish so true...i love her when she's bubbly and happy...glowing in love Day Dreaming and I always love Abhiya anyways... I still can't blv she accepted it so normally...well lets see how long it stays Tongue LOL
Oh mere aane se bahar humesha ati.U know wht I wrote 2 post today but both got erased so frustrate hoke dubara likha hi nhiAngryLOL.Oh I m loving dis PiaEmbarrassed

.SmokeySilence.

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Its really a fact Tanzy! Piya wasn't nasty or Harsh at all today, she really took the matter in Normalcy. Her behavior towards Alina didn't bothered her, neither she changed herself in brutal manner. Piya is so kind and humble, i merely wish that she'd stay gentle subsequently too with her like this.

And, how could she move astray ? i guess she can't be, she have a thorough belief that Alina's Love will not intimidate her Love Life, so she's at ease by that. May her Contented Life will proceed like this as of now. (= I'm much Cheerful today! Embarrassed

.SmokeySilence.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index