Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Woww Pia :) (Page 2)

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumu_karan

Pia is so sweet and cute with a pure heart that she's giving alina a makeover she's just awesome loved her today she was looking so cute while fighting with abhay

True...she is very sweet and I like their cute fights as well Embarrassed

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
True, Tanzie! We all expected a jealous and disapproving Pia, which she was, but she wasn't spiteful and her attitude towards Alina didn't change, at least today. Hope it remains so in the future as well (:
Also, somewhere, I guess she has faith in her love for Abhay and his love for her as well. She knows that Alina loving Abhay will not threaten his love for her so she isn't taking it too unkindly. I'm happy about this, really happy (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I'm looking forward to this vampire-human-werewolf love triangle... it might be a  hilarious track... you never know ...

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

True, Tanzie! We all expected a jealous and disapproving Pia, which she was, but she wasn't spiteful and her attitude towards Alina didn't change, at least today. Hope it remains so in the future as well (:
Also, somewhere, I guess she has faith in her love for Abhay and his love for her as well. She knows that Alina loving Abhay will not threaten his love for her so she isn't taking it too unkindly. I'm happy about this, really happy (:

Me too Neethz... I was shocked cause she behaved pretty normal with everything LOL Me too... I hope she will understand how lonely Alina is and how much she needs a friend Embarrassed
I'm happy too.. she's soo happy now a days...always glowing in love... I love to see her like that and hope that stays Smile

.Jane..

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i love piya today 
she really back to piya jaiswal not piya dobrial any more

but i love the way she react to abhay's taunt and those expressions are awesome

love tht scene and the duo are rocking

.SmokeySilence.

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Originally posted by peehu24

tanzie i had one confusion that did he realy said dad's order. Mujhe laga i hav lost my sense of hearin. N m dreamin. I actualy wantd 2 confirm it! Bt ab pata chala i was rite! Abhay really said that LOL..N u rite no secrets n yes abhay is gonna hav hard time!

Peehu..i knw yaar. afterall we are not familiar with truths in PKYEK  Tongue but Jeh and Chand donno what they are planning Ouch

abhay ki BBB ki planning chal rahi hai...LOL bechara..har taraf se...phas gaya LOL

Edited by peehu24 - 23 September 2011 at 11:07am

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mish18

Yup...Loved Pia today..and thanks to CVs no misunderstanding between them. Infact that was cute how Pia was thinking that how will Abhay handle this now. Nice to see that she will trust Abhay in all this.

And ofcourse the last scene was very sweet. Loved how Abhay turned the tables on Pia and how her expressions changed.

I can say only one thing... Pia ho, Alina ya Chand.. Abhay is in deep trouble...   

Abhay ki toh har taraf se lagne wali hai.. Pia, Alina, Chand and Jeh 

For now she's trusting Abhat but lets see for how long she can hold it and if she can tolerate Abhina infront of everyone  

abhay the attitude ki dukaan...no one beats him in attitudebazi  

.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puja_Nava

I am so happy today to see our cute and sweet PiyaSmile...Our sunshine is so nice..I tell ya...She has a golden heart..thats why abhay loves her so much...can you believe someone giving makeover to the girl who is trying to woo her own boyfren?Shocked...If I were her, I would be like "No Way."LOL...but this is our Piya and she is unique...I simply love her character man!...what a faith on Abhay and her loveWinkClap

Me too Puja Embarrassed I doubt too if I wud ever do that...i wont say I have always liked her... but I really like her now Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index