Posted: 12 years ago
I'm looking forward to this vampire-human-werewolf love triangle... it might be a  hilarious track... you never know ...
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

True, Tanzie! We all expected a jealous and disapproving Pia, which she was, but she wasn't spiteful and her attitude towards Alina didn't change, at least today. Hope it remains so in the future as well (:
Also, somewhere, I guess she has faith in her love for Abhay and his love for her as well. She knows that Alina loving Abhay will not threaten his love for her so she isn't taking it too unkindly. I'm happy about this, really happy (:

Me too Neethz... I was shocked cause she behaved pretty normal with everything ๐Ÿ˜† Me too... I hope she will understand how lonely Alina is and how much she needs a friend ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm happy too.. she's soo happy now a days...always glowing in love... I love to see her like that and hope that stays ๐Ÿ˜Š
i love piya today 
she really back to piya jaiswal not piya dobrial any more

but i love the way she react to abhay's taunt and those expressions are awesome

love tht scene and the duo are rocking
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Peehu..i knw yaar. afterall we are not familiar with truths in PKYEK  ๐Ÿ˜› but Jeh and Chand donno what they are planning 

abhay ki BBB ki planning chal rahi hai...๐Ÿ˜† bechara..har taraf se...phas gaya ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by mish18

Yup...Loved Pia today..and thanks to CVs no misunderstanding between them. Infact that was cute how Pia was thinking that how will Abhay handle this now. Nice to see that she will trust Abhay in all this.

And ofcourse the last scene was very sweet. Loved how Abhay turned the tables on Pia and how her expressions changed.

I can say only one thing... Pia ho, Alina ya Chand.. Abhay is in deep trouble...   

Abhay ki toh har taraf se lagne wali hai.. Pia, Alina, Chand and Jeh 

For now she's trusting Abhat but lets see for how long she can hold it and if she can tolerate Abhina infront of everyone  

abhay the attitude ki dukaan...no one beats him in attitudebazi  

Originally posted by Puja_Nava

I am so happy today to see our cute and sweet Piya๐Ÿ˜Š...Our sunshine is so nice..I tell ya...She has a golden heart..thats why abhay loves her so much...can you believe someone giving makeover to the girl who is trying to woo her own boyfren?๐Ÿ˜ฒ...If I were her, I would be like "No Way."๐Ÿ˜†...but this is our Piya and she is unique...I simply love her character man!...what a faith on Abhay and her love๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Me too Puja ๐Ÿ˜ณ I doubt too if I wud ever do that...i wont say I have always liked her... but I really like her now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
their love nd faith on each other is really strong... nd hats off to pia ๐Ÿ‘
Yes tanzie today Pia was jst fab I so loved her.Her funny taunting,the way she was pulling his leg was so cute + she evn agreed 2 do Alina's makeover.It was so sweet of her.Our old Pia is back๐Ÿ˜ณ.Lovely post dear๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Me too Puja ๐Ÿ˜ณ I doubt too if I wud ever do that...i wont say I have always liked her... but I really like her now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

you know what I think Piya might get really jealous seeing abhina together in front of everyone, but I do feel that she won't do any thing to expose their relationship..I also have a feeling that vampire abhay is talking about who wants to attack someone at Dobriyal's party will be after Piya...this will create a chaotic scene...abhina trying to dance and abhay trying to sneak around and see who that vampire is after๐Ÿ˜†..coz think about it unless Piya gets into trouble, we won't be getting hot romantic scenes between these two๐Ÿ˜†..Piya is another name of trouble like chand said once๐Ÿ˜†
nice post dear๐Ÿ‘ya agree wth u...pia is really a sweet girl innocent and soft hearted and thts y she alwys forgives evrybody ..offcourse she has a pure heart and thts y abhay loves her so much. lovd hw pia threatend abhay...she wr ws lukng so cute...yes chay is in big mess nw and pia cn do anythng and evrythng fr her love. k. tc. love u and thx fr makng this post๐Ÿ˜ณ