Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Woww Pia :)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Can I say I really liked Pia today...

I thought she would refuse to do the makeover of Alina specially when she wanted that for Abhay... but she didn't... Shocked

I liked the way she was helping Alina to get a make over for HER OWN boyfriend. That clearly shows two things. First, she has now complete faith on their love and offcourse Abhay .
 Second, Her heart is very pure Embarrassed  Her expression was worth watching when she heard Alina saying she loves Abhay and maybe Abhay likes her too but still she agree to help her shows the goodness of her heart. 

And most importanly... I simply loved the jhansi ki rani avtar of Piya  LOL  Kaise Abhay ko threat de rahi thi LOL Agar sach me Abhay ne kuch kiya...she will kill Abhay...
Abhay actually told her Dad's order when she said Abhay and Alina ha? that means no secrets... I love it... 
I can say only one thing... Pia ho, Alina ya Chand.. Abhay is in deep trouble... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by princess_xeelan - 23 September 2011 at 9:54am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossAmulya1591918Rashiiiikasucrazystrings123shafaq_abhiyacuteteddyDeepi20vijayata123prerna26LittleImmortalLovelyAbhiyalasya1997--Flora--harinisriram39Frozen.K-Sonia---sumana13--asenaPaint.It.BlacK.Divya6696KyunkiImafansunflower52janu1610-Antu-_-Aslan---peehu--TOTAL-ROMANTIC-Rema-Dark-HuesSujal.Kashish.Reshama.SheDevil..Bournville..carisma2.Jane..Befikre

mumu_karan Groupbie
mumu_karan
mumu_karan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Pia is so sweet and cute with a pure heart that she's giving alina a makeover she's just awesome loved her today she was looking so cute while fighting with abhay

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159afsanakhanak.SmokeySilence.kasucrazylasya1997aish.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Yup...Loved Pia today..and thanks to CVs no misunderstanding between them. Infact that was cute how Pia was thinking that how will Abhay handle this now. Nice to see that she will trust Abhay in all this.

And ofcourse the last scene was very sweet. Loved how Abhay turned the tables on Pia and how her expressions changed.LOL

I can say only one thing... Pia ho, Alina ya Chand.. Abhay is in deep trouble... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Abhay ki toh har taraf se lagne wali hai.. Pia, Alina, Chand and JehROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.kasucrazy-Rema-aish.

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I am so happy today to see our cute and sweet PiyaSmile...Our sunshine is so nice..I tell ya...She has a golden heart..thats why abhay loves her so much...can you believe someone giving makeover to the girl who is trying to woo her own boyfren?Shocked...If I were her, I would be like "No Way."LOL...but this is our Piya and she is unique...I simply love her character man!...what a faith on Abhay and her loveWinkClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.kasucrazy

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
tanzie i had one confusion that did he realy said dad's order. Mujhe laga i hav lost my sense of hearin. N m dreamin. I actualy wantd 2 confirm it! Bt ab pata chala i was rite! Abhay really said that LOL..N u rite no secrets n yes abhay is gonna hav hard time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

tanzie i had one confusion that did he realy said dad's order. Mujhe laga i hav lost my sense of hearin. N m dreamin. I actualy wantd 2 confirm it! Bt ab pata chala i was rite! Abhay really said that LOL..N u rite no secrets n yes abhay is gonna hav hard time!

Peehu..i knw yaar. afterall we are not familiar with truths in PKYEK  Tongue but Jeh and Chand donno what they are planning Ouch

--peehu--

LittleImmortal Goldie
LittleImmortal
LittleImmortal

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I knew it she wont misunderstand abhay  nowBig smile after all her memory is back n she knows everything n iam glad abhay say dad's order so it means she knws dat he is doing all dis cuz his dad ask him to do disWink

.SmokeySilence.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i havent seen the epi yet but a wathc it later.

now this si funny;
I can say only one thing... Pia ho, Alina ya Chand.. Abhay is in deep trouble... ROFL

Yes he isss..ROFLROFLROFL

.SmokeySilence.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index