rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

Originally posted by rechus

Guys... To thnk abt Lata, Really i'm d happiest persn in this world... Give a big clap for CVs... Lata was not rapped... Only goons try to for it... What a great news... I thnk abt Raj.., i'm vry Sad.., Raj... U r dt devil... All this ur plan...? Doctor said lata rapped... It is raj plan to trap vimal... What a brain.. U did worst thing raj... Karan and abha trust vimal and work together...but lata and prakash he misundrstood vimal... Its soo sad... Wow abha... Wat a dialogue.. U r d best.. Mami, u did gud job.. U gave gud point to karan... Raj was did all.. Wat a brain mami.. I thnk CVs r nw gud track..

</div><div>Now I think i know what's this is all about! I think those Gundas were those people who Lata and Abha messed with in the market place.. They just wanted to scare Lata and teach her a lesson not to interfere with their work...Bechara Vimal was also half conscious and couldn't help her in anyways!! With her half conscious state Lata thinks Vimal and gundas were together... Now Raj is taking complete advantage about this situation by paying the doctor to change the reports (she wasn't raped at all) so that he can break the family's trust... Angry

ok.. Goons take revange aganist lata and abha..nt vimal.. They tried to trap vimal.. Ie's means it was a planned operation..

I think Raj knew about the entire goon/abha/lata fight! and paid the goons to do this entire plot!! Goons got their revenge and Raj got to trap Vimal and take revenge against SB parivar!!

may be goons did al this by d instructn of raj..

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarcha

Originally posted by aarcha

ohh really...?? yaar...actually i stopped watching this 4 a couple days & rely only on written updates...so it's raj who's framing vimal...like sister..like brother..Ouch

true.. Pls back dr.. Nw it is interesting and thrilling...

yupp...will surely watch...i didn't want 2 c the b******t bakwas from that sheetal & priyanka...that's y...Smile

thanks dr..
khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
iam really happy that lata isnt  raped ...but what raj did is the most worst thng,giving money to doctor to tell lata is raped...playing with the emotions a women

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khyser2k11

iam really happy that lata isnt  raped ...but what raj did is the most worst thng,giving money to doctor to tell lata is raped...playing with the emotions a women

Both he and his sister need Psychiatric treatment!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

iam really happy that lata isnt raped ...but what raj did is the most worst thng,giving money to doctor to tell lata is raped...playing with the emotions a women

true.. It was worst and dirty.. He ruined her life.. He nvr nvr nvr deserv 4gvnss..
rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

iam really happy that lata isnt raped ...but what raj did is the most worst thng,giving money to doctor to tell lata is raped...playing with the emotions a women

Both he and his sister need Psychiatric treatment!!

well said.. True..

Go to top