PUKIE PC, DUKHI DIMPS, & BOZO BHAI

Sidlum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Okie guys..attempt number 2..I'm werkin' on ittt..πŸ˜‰

1)      PUKIE PC: I cannot stand this man..why is he the worst character in the history of television!?  Stay awayyy from my Wally, you freak of nature! And PC, my dear, please understand that the main protagonist's name is Jasmeet Walia, not Valia..if the walruses get in the way, just say Jasmeet Suri..we'll all be happier that way & so will most of the general English speaking public.

2)      DUKHI DIMPS: My poor husband. He finallieee gets the woman of his dreams after 90482 years & idiotic Wally's busy trusting Chadds!?  And though this sounds kind of sadistic, I was so happie to see the growling Dimpie again..he's always soooo much more fun! =) But seriously, if they're starting the misunderstandings ALREADY, without even a decent 2 week period of marital bliss, I'm gonna kill someone! And I swear to G-d with RR rubbing salt in Dimpie's wounds, life can onlie get worse! But @ least Dimpie listened when Wally asked him to sit down..awww..

3)      BOZO BHAI: Lol, why did PC hire every idiot known to man? You first tell the cop all of the information & THEN manage to figure out that it's not "Jimmy".  I lowe that every thug in this show is an absolute retard..obviously they've all trained @ the same acting school as the dodo who's working with Baig considering all of their facial expressions match one another..which in turn match the look of a constipated frog.. But now poor George is about to die..I wonder what'll happen to Billy Bob, Buddy Bo, Michael, & William. What, they ran out of Indian names?

4)      IOTE: Wally..HOW could you possibly trust PC again!?!? I mean, yis, of COURSE it's alright that he blames you for his best friend's brain tumor, pretends to sleep with you while making sure your fiance sees it, breaks up your wedding with a letter you have yet to know anything about, kills your fake husband aka his fake brother, & NOW wants YOU to run the familie biz.  Do you not seeeee a psychotic pattern?  She almost deserves what's coming!

5)      Abbas is a retard..how can you go around smacking a patient in a coma..or even a patient in general!? And of courseee in typical Telly style, he may never remember anything again. BLECH. It's times like these that I don't want to be doctor..such stooopid stereotypes of the medical field. And who's in a coma with their eyes open!? Even in an induced coma, the patient's eyes are closed!

6)      Stoopid Meera Bhabhi is an evil witch!!! What a twist in character..now PC has a PIC..partner in crime..Wally should just up & move everyone to Amritsar..@ least there there's only an irritating Pammi Bua..@ least she's better than everyone in Mumbai..ESPECIALLY Raakshas Ranoo..who obviously has nothing better to do than indulge Juggy B. & harass Jazzy W. >:<~

7)      Gee..thanks for the SEASONS promo, JandA..like we didn't already know by the beginning that the whole wardrobe is from there. Randomly placed promos are so irritating..especially since the writers & producers are so busy trying to keep their sponsors that they're forgetting that they have a story to write..a GOOD one.

8)      OMGGG..Father Rods is Father Francis on Ek Ladki Anjaani Si! I hateee the show but I happened to catch part of it b/c I saw SquirrelHead in white robes..I was like, huhhh? PLEASE don't tell me we're back in Nainital!!!

9)      NOBS(CC): Mona's blue sari & ILU ILU's orange sari look so gorgeous. Reallie, SEASONS is doing a good job..but the promo is still uncalled for.

10)  EMMY:  Lol..the BESTEST scene was between Juggy B. & Nandan V. Hahahaha..thank G-d for some comedy being back in the show.  Although why Nandu's surprised that Dimpie's not in the office is beyond me..he's neverrr there anymore. And P.S., NOBS(CC) sidenote: Ewww to the blue shirt!

11)  GM looks different..can't put my finger on it but it's not the same place..

12)  YAYYY for maafiii!!!  Queetest scene ewer in life..especialllly when my Dimpie comes back and blows Wally a kiss! =) Really they should make the whole show just full of scenes like that & then they'll see the TRPs skyyyrocket.

13)  Yisss Wallyyy, follow instinct! The killer is PC! For ONCE, just follow your gut & don't go around babbling to anyone who'll listen to you..that's how you always get in trouble.

14)  Baig kinda resembles Mindless, Sr. Watch out homies..it might just be Aryan in disguise. ;-)

15)  THANK G-DDD for the preview!!! Pleaseee let the MMS on that crap werk & then have Wally run like the wind to Baig before durtie PC gets in the way as usual.

16)  Just totallie off topic & out of the blue..Shaktimaan is going to be on Deal Ya No Deal..my brother & I find that to be the most hilariousss superhero show ever created so I'm going to be sure to watch that episode..I want to see how that old guy still fits into his uniform! =P

Okie again..sorrie for the blahness..I'm werkin' on it!!! =)

L❀️WE,

Sid

🐷

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg sid that was fab,love ur post and dont tell me,did dimples actually kiss wally now that i have to watch
wally deserves what she is going to get or trusting pc of all people
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
WOw!! Sid that was great... I just read buffie's burfie update and later a rocking commentary from you... A back-to-back treat... Thanks both of you..

However, I wont be able to login at this time from next week... I will be leaving home at early and only coming after JJKn is aired.. 😭
ketaki_ry thumbnail
My my..siddie... what is this i am reading abt Wally in your post?? 😲

πŸ˜›

u were just cool. πŸ˜†
Edited by ketaki_ry - 18 years ago
insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidlum

11)  GM looks different..can't put my finger on it but it's not the same place..(ok, sid, didnt GM look like nikhil's ELAS office????)

12)  YAYYY for maafiii!!!  Queetest scene ewer in life..especialllly when my Dimpie comes back and blows Wally a kiss! (how did i miss itπŸ˜•πŸ˜•?????my eyes were openπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰????must watch it again) Really they should make the whole show just full of scenes like that & then they'll see the TRPs skyyyrocket.(hmmmmm....btw does anyone know that current jjkn trp ratings??????)

16)  Just totallie off topic & out of the blue..Shaktimaan is going to be on Deal Ya No Deal..my brother & I find that to be the most hilariousss superhero show ever created so I'm going to be sure to watch that episode..I want to see how that old guy still fits into his uniform! (ok, i started watching this show in the third standard and watched it till the 10th.....it went on for 7-8 yearsπŸ˜†..but i used to like it...it was fun(lolz...i seriously liked it...i watched it for 7 years...and it was not all that bad either..when iu was a kid, i used to loweeeeeeeee it....btw, geetha vishwas of shakthimaan is anu's mom in ELAS..)

marvelous.malks thumbnail

Bholi Bhali Wally πŸ˜† Trust that stupid chadds again  Sid di, that was fabbb....!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

vishakha thumbnail
Great comments Sid. I hope tomorrow your wonder wally takes that cell phone to Beg and not hand it over to you know who 😑
jasmin thumbnail
thanks Sidddddddd!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!! great comments sid.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
hope jassi uses her senses for once.. 😑
mermaid_QT thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ loved it. waited for it.

mqt