India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

CSZ to go off air in the first week of Oct-Article

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Choti Si Zindagi to go off air in the first week of October?

Toral Rasputra and Leena Jumani

After Sanskaar Laxmi it's time for Hats Off Productions' Choti Si Zindagi to face the heat. The latest buzz is that the show is expected to bid adieu in the first week of October.

Our source informs, "A lot of production houses are coming up with new shows for Zee TV and some of them are all set to go on air soon. Furthermore, its current shows namely Sanskaar Laxmi, Choti Bahu and Choti Si Zindagi have not managed to climb up on the TRP chart. In spite of infusing dramatic twists and turns the shows have failed to gain numbers. Hence, the channel decided to pull the shows off air. Sanskaar Laxmi has already been pulled off air and now the latest buzz is that Choti Si Zindagi is all set to draw curtains in the first week of October. The show did not manage to grab eyeballs even though it took a leap of 10-12 years recently. However, suspense still prevails when Choti Bahu will be taken off air."

We spoke to Toral Rasputra (Isha) who said, "I have been hearing this news for quite sometime now but we have not received any confirmation yet."

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 23 September 2011 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN

babu2008 Goldie
babu2008
babu2008

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
too confusing and complicated story line...too many boys wanting Isha suddenly...Ira character is weird... too much negativity in the show...it was much nicer when they were kids...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyariiilil_RituA HUGE FAN

sherry17 Newbie
sherry17
sherry17

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
 NOOO! omg end the show  i knew this was gona happen :(:(:( but plz dnt CSZ is my favourite show omg :(

Xx_fehmida_xX

haskatie Groupbie
haskatie
haskatie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
no choti bahu s not to get ended...itsss d only show wich s LYKED by NON-HINDI SPEAKERS too...i m one tooo...frm south india...i love choti bahu tooo d extent...undefinable...plzzz zeee...dunt make choti bahu go off air...u dunt knoe...itxzzz goin on air n tamil tooo...roking among the other showsss...here tooo...so we want choti bahu...choti bahu...choti bahu...choti bahhu...choti bahu...
-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Czs is going very well and there is no need to take it off!!!!!!!

This is wrong!!!!!!!!! Its one of my fav shows n it just can't come off air!!
These ppl are just not thinking well!!! Oh please no don't take it off CryCryCryCry

Ugh this just spoilt my whole day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all with this Ira thing! The creatives should end it and come abt with a new track Cry

I hope this is not true and some sense comes to zee and they decide nt to take of csz and cb

heydon Senior Member

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

After Sanskaar Laxmi it's time for Hats Off Productions' Choti Si Zindagi to face the heat. The latest buzz is that the show is expected to bid adieu in the first week of October.

Our source informs, "A lot of production houses are coming up with new shows for Zee TV and some of them are all set to go on air soon. Furthermore, its current shows namely Sanskaar Laxmi, Choti Bahu and Choti Si Zindagi have not managed to climb up on the TRP chart. In spite of infusing dramatic twists and turns the shows have failed to gain numbers. Hence, the channel decided to pull the shows off air. Sanskaar Laxmi has already been pulled off air and now the latest buzz is that Choti Si Zindagi is all set to draw curtains in the first week of October. The show did not manage to grab eyeballs even though it took a leap of 10-12 years recently. However, suspense still prevails when Choti Bahu will be taken off air."

We spoke to Toral Rasputra (Isha) who said, "I have been hearing this news for quite sometime now but we have not received any confirmation yet."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/choti-si-zindagi-go-air-first-week-october

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

halfsona

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index