Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay ur lucky to have Queen's Pure love!!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
 Maybe Jeh was just planning a revenge but for our Werewolf Queen it was everything she needed from her brother! From a scary little girl she went to became a beautiful glowing butterfly as soon as she heard from her brother the acceptance for her love!
Alina who seems like a weak girl to all stood righteously for her love and her feelings!  Without fear yesterday she went to vampires house where she could even be killed, later she spoke infront of Jeh who she knew can kill her in anger!
Awww...alina ur love for abhay knows no bound and it is so pure I m really touched by your love and your faith in abhay! Hope it touches abhay also to some extent! I will just say abhay ur really lucky to have such a strong, loving and caring queen of wolves and hearts in ur lifeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PS: No bashing plz 

Edited by Sidchu - 23 September 2011 at 9:39am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

strings123LavenderCrystalcuteteddyCourageous_Leo-rupa-nishu786Rolzzintruderfast-SexyAngel-Maria-caprimatwamangoEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
So very true LOVE makes U stronger and fearless. ALINA needs a little dose of this and it is working in her favour. I LOVE ALINA.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

strings123OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ya u r absolutely rite...TongueTongueTongue...Love gives Power 2 stand 4 urself n 4 ur beloved...N same is happening with Alina...Happy 2 see her like this...WaITING 4 Alina's makeover...as Abhay said Double A...Let's Double see Double ka Double Puch kya karta hai...LOLLOLLOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
alina is uber cute, she is currently the best character in pkyek right nowClap
i hope she remains positive throughoutSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

So very true LOVE makes U stronger and fearless. ALINA needs a little dose of this and it is working in her favour. I LOVE ALINA.
 Ayeesha u know it is an A effect I came to know about like we loving abhinaROFL abhay,alina,archi,ayeesha 4 A'sROFLROFLROFLROFL

--sumana13---SexyAngel-matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
ARCHI i never even thought of it this we we aren't double AA'S we are Quadruple AA'SROFL

--sumana13--OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Alina is happy & she is ready to change her life for love . She is strong & that is why she said to misha& piya right away about her feeling .  Abhina go for it ...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Ya u r absolutely rite...TongueTongueTongue...Love gives Power 2 stand 4 urself n 4 ur beloved...N same is happening with Alina...Happy 2 see her like this...WaITING 4 Alina's makeover...as Abhay said Double A...Let's Double see Double ka Double Puch kya karta hai...LOLLOLLOL...
 Yup I think love gives strength from inside and person forgets the fearsEmbarrassed Me too wanna see bombshell alina on mondayWink N Yes it's triple A even I have ma name from ALOLLOL

cuteteddyCourageous_Leo-SexyAngel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index