Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My prediction for Monday!

aveksha Senior Member
aveksha
aveksha

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
For Monday my prediction is:
Arnav would seem restless since Khushi is not there at RM.
She might not come the next day too since her father is in the hospital.
I am looking forward to seeing Arnav's reaction when he will learn Khushi has not visited RM. He would feel very guilty. It would be treat for us to watch Arnav thinking about Khushi and calling Khushi to talk to her or apologize to her.
I know even if we are not interested in seeing Shyam, we will have to see him. He would give some string excuse to Rani Sahiba. This time Anjali should not listen to him and forgive him. Shyam, your days are over!!!
Please do share your predictions.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suec-Tanu-subtlesapphireshaheerdiwaniPixlccuteaangelP4ROsun2011littlemoipinky_blueskies

aveksha Senior Member
aveksha
aveksha

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
61 views and no prediction?
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Cry we are  forgetting about  the medicine shyam told nothing about it to the family i dont know what will happen ???????????Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshalittlemoi

Pixl Senior Member
Pixl
Pixl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Yeah same along the lines for ASR wanting to say sorry to Khushi, she just might come in to shantivan, as her dad is looking better already.  Then i think there will be a sweet moment between ASR and khushi and he will apoliogise, and that will be the first step to their friendship (hopefully), and then khush's dad will probably try again when he gets the chance to snap up shyams phone and note down the whole number!!! just a prediction anything is possible in star plus!!!

BTW: a huge fan of the  show!!!!!!!!! Big smile

Edited by areeba170992 - 23 September 2011 at 9:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshasun2011littlemoianjaani07

shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Oh wud luv 2 c how Arnav will apologize to Khushi ..if at all he does !!!! n that creep Shyam ...yeah Anjali shud not forgive him dis time ... i really hope his days get over soon but I dont want Khushi to be misunderstood ... cv's r u listening ?

avekshasun2011

subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Yeh i totally agree with your prediction, but to add on something i bet shayem will do something with the medicines!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aveksha

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I thought that too. He will definitely do something with the medication.  He is determined to pursue Khushi. 

avekshaPixl

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Shyam is slowly unravelling like the big fat snail that he is. It will also be nice to see an Arnav apologising to Khushi scene because that hasnt been done before ! Also, does anyone think we should open a new forum post for peoples suggestions for what they think might happen/what they would like to see and keep it ongoing so people can see if they were right or not? Could work out to be quite entertaining.

avekshaPixl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index