India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Isn’t Purab crazy ? (Page 3)

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
In that case Jassi is one lucky gal. We should all be so lucky to find not just one person in our lives (other than family) who loves us so unconditionally that all that matters to them is our happiness, but 3. Jassi not only has Purab but even Nandu and HM. Sorry, but that is a little too much. Besides wanting Jassi to get this contract because of his love for her, Purab may be at such a place in his professional life where this contract may not mean that much, but the same can't be said for Nandu. True, Nandu is Jassi's best friend and genuinely cares for her without ulterior motives, but he is also a bright guy. Does he not have any aspirations of his own? Is helping Jassi the be all and the end all of his existence.

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 5:12am | IP Logged

absolutely well said everyone.......and yeah as for nandu...its about time that dude fixed his sights(in career and life) and went ahead achieving it rather than thinking about girls and other things.Well i was surprised that niether HM nor nandu's reaction was shown after 3T lost the contract.

well purab and his company are at this stage of time where these minor contracts mite not hold much importance than his friends.I think he has achieved enough as a businessman and that is why he is now shifting focus to his personal life.He was genuienly pleased to see jassi happy and was happy for her.

as for purab....well he is a very far-sighted individual as far as the thinking faculty is concerned.He sets his goals high and strives to achieve...well these small failures actually don't waver him from winning the "ultimate battle".......and yes being sensitive towards others feelings is considered a weakness by many........but it is his strenght which has carried him this far in life!!

Edited by crazyaboutpurab - 05 October 2004 at 5:13am
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
i think since purab is already so succeded in his buisness that a contract like this won't mater to him much. I tottaly agree with him right as now while he is focussing more on jassi. I agree that he shouldn't be crazy for jassi like that.. but he has achieved enough in his buisness life and it is time for his personal life. Money ca buy everything.. just not happiness and love..

.. so all i gotta say is.. go get her purab!!!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Like the new avatar, Annie!
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 5:03am | IP Logged

But they should'nt show Purab so lovesick.At times the expression on his face really makes me feel sad that jassi can't understand his love!!

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anniegupta_

i think since purab is already so succeded in his buisness that a contract like this won't mater to him much. I tottaly agree with him right as now while he is focussing more on jassi. I agree that he shouldn't be crazy for jassi like that.. but he has achieved enough in his buisness life and it is time for his personal life. Money ca buy everything.. just not happiness and love..

I agree about Purab, but what about Nandu and HM, Annie? They deserve to get the success for their new company. I think Purab did not do justice for them as he was not shown really competing for the contract, but actually shown more in favor of Jassi winning the contract.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i didn't think of it from that view maninmau.. i guess you are right. Purab should had atleast consulted HM or nandu before taking any action. He should have made a deal wiht them or something about him covering the lost...

.. but then it's an ekta thing.. what can you expect?
SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Maybe he did explain to HM and Nandu and they will show it later on when Nandu is telling her about it or something when she gets mad at Purab.

Go to top