how to watch live sony online

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

007jindal

IF-Rockerz

007jindal

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
guys
can anyone tell me how to watch the how live on internet.
plzz its relli urgent
like we have starplayer for star shows , so have we hav any playr for sony too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to watch live sony online" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
please post in help desk

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Use help desk someone will surely help you

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i dont know if u can watch sony live or not but they do have their youtube channel where they upload all the episodes. here is the link- http://www.youtube.com/user/setindia

i answered here, since u hadnt posted at the hel desk yet. from next time use the help desk :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.