Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Anu:Haan abhi read kiya ...well we hv been demnding all that since ages but kuch hua nahin ...so either keep hoping for it or let it end ..there is no other option left my dear ...if CVs want to sabotage it on purpose ,can we do anything ? 😳

@Maliha:I hate tabelas ,thats why want to run off there to keep my hatred alive na 😆
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Fatima

here u go 4 Gc pics  u wanted

http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=156250821096293#!/media/set/?set=a.201194443268597.60145.156250821096293&type=1
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

Frankly I HATE being negative about the things i love...I adore Maaneet ..and when i see such stupid stuffs na...my blood boils...

People rightly say...TV and cinema is something to be left off...never carry them with you ...

I had planned to avoid Geet and IF and FB till everything sets well...but kya karu...😆😆😆...I cant keep my hands and eye of it..

Like u said...everyday with hopful wishes i watch the epi..just to be slapped and trown down by the writers and PH and team...

And coming to offscreen bits...well fans and actors are both responcible for situation which we have now......
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ GC smile is enough 4 me moi going swarglok now

Really his smile 😍😳☺️

I guess the millionaire MSK doesn't have chutta to give to the panipuri wala😳 hence the pocket mystery continues😃

hey babaji, what should we do to get rid of that dupatta?!! 😭😭

Glad to see GC back in shape. 😊  🥳
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shreya

Hiii🤗

Splyyy this dress n that Pink dress wr she wore during HM time na moi hatesss dose two dresses 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ Shreya

Hiii🤗

Splyyy this dress n that Pink dress wr she wore during HM time na moi hatesss dose two dresses 😡

teddy u mean d TRUCK walla dress???😆

if not dress wat u want her to wera?? leaves ????? 😳
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
When is mahesh pandey leaving geet ?on 15th september he said in in fb wall that he he is leaing geet so when is that shubh din coming
About nano falling for maan well I think it will be a one sided attraction from nandini's side but maan will not fall for nandini as he is not dev & one of the major diffferences between maan & dev is that dev always falls for any woman who comes across him from nt to geet from meera to nandini but maan's heart beats only for geet
another thing which I have observed is that maan fell for geet's innocence if he had to fall for a strong indepndent girl then he would have fallen in for sasha but it was geet's innocence that attractd him in the first place he discovered her strenght much later
with nandini falling for maan I think she will play the role of sasha here & might bring maneet closer like what sasha did in her attempts to separate maneet she brought them together so nandini will also do the same thing
but I want mahesh pandey out of geet ASAP this person should keep his words & leave geet ASAP
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hi girls good evening:-) whats up any new news segments spoiler any thing
Binge thumbnail
Priya- Mahesh alone wont repair what has been damaged. I want the whole Amritsar circus to be gone first. 🤢  Rather they better give us some good Maneet moments in Mumbai.. and focus more on Maan's feelings for Geet. 

We had presumed that Devini shaadi would lead to their exit but here Nandu is working in KC alongwith MSK.😵
Binge thumbnail
Originally posted by: bru22

Hi girls good evening:-) whats up any new news segments spoiler any thing

New spoiler, Bru 😉