Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swan20

see we wanted a office track na...we are getting that...😛🤣

haan cvs fulfilling our demand🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Eva, did they actually show the bed breaking...OMG IM gonna faint now!  They cant show the lead doing kuchi koo but they show this!  🤣😡
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

the chemistry was rocking...my chair is still rocking as an after effect😆..and then what is left is the trademark ekta one night stand with the wife's sister,,,,,,,,MP ki jai hooo...my kasam se days are back nostalgic😭,,,,jai walia playing musical chair with bani and pia🤣🤣

with result that both sisters will be pregnant in one go...
and the K- family will be extented...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Eva:Good take 👏..What I fail to understand is even today they used quite a lot of Maan and Geet's close up scenes ...matlab the actors r being made to work as it is ...so then why not utilise their close up shots a bit sensibly by showing Geet trying to make MSK remember about thier past moments on breakfast table or MSK instead of discussing business with Nano can himself in alone try to remember about his past and get some flashes so that in absense of Maaneet ,we can at least enjoy flashback scenes in one frame na 😳...Why always involve the joker party with Maaneet here ?? 😡
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ekta's vamps have been fashion icons...😆 Jigyasa, Ramola Sikand, Komolika to name a few...😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: kadydeep

MSK will become apavitra with Nano?  So Dev -1 MSK -1...Wife swap ...W*F 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 

I thought SO was going Astha channel way 😕

Kya hoti hai Uttarannn 😭😭😭😭

@Sun:Khopcha uncle says Dev will b proved as a looser later and so Nano will think is this the man I wanted to live my life with and then slowly she will get influence with MSK's working style ,personality ..etc etc and fall for him ...MSK wont but Nano 😕..Geet will b made more strong when she will feel something is not right around him ...Maaneet will come close...Well whatever he said just now does look interesting but ...😕😕😕
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Deeps nowadays that is the meaning of asthaa CHannel NOW..😆

Sun jiggy and preeto have sumfin in common their vaddi vaddi eyes..I think I was 9 wen I started watching it..ahh I used to actually fight it out to watchh it..and Dev gonna be Pushkar..🤣

Peepss plz don't mind if I am ROFLing at everythingg I have just lost all the emotionss nowadayss thx 2 wat is being shown..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and then we will get a hot passionate sequence between nano and MSK...

office mein akele hai...😈
ghar pe hai dabbewaali...🤢
aake mere kebin mein...😉
jo bhi chahe kahiyeee jo bhi chaahe kahiye...☺️

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
told you... it's going the Saas bahu and K-serial way...
what wonderfull creativity...

sorry gals... but if I have to sit troufght that MP crap...then I wish for the end off GHSP...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo...this is exactly what happens in mayi shows like kasam se...she will fall for him and will try to seperate maan geet and then get him drunk or spike his drink and have a one night stand with him and get preggy...then the hero out of guilt will have CON with biwi and she too will be preggo...shali is right both sisters preggo and the show goes on...