Devil's Den:Geet bani Behenji,Nano bani Businesswoman

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Everyone ….I am Back!!!!!!!!!!   As if I was ever away😆😆😆   But likhne mein kya jaata hai….haina na?????😳😳

The most positive news today is both GC and DD are back to shooting . 👏👏👏 I am glad both have recovered from their illness but hope they take it easy and get fully fit soon. Both are thorough professionals….despite being sick, they continued shooting for the episodes…..so thank you both of you!!! 🤗🤗 👍🏼👍🏼 Your fans love you for your professionalism, dedication and off course your skills!! Keep rocking… we want to see you on our screen for a long time!

So rumors continue. We know the revamp to Star Desh is on the cards but no one is sure about the time frame...only select few people know the details...rest is all hearsay. All we know it is happening and that there is lots going on in the background.  There are rumors of another SO show going off air. In the light of this situation and the fact that no show is safe at the moment…..I had really like fans to support a Season 2 or Reincarnation of Geet….

I know RC or Season 2 didn't go well with many people initially. But think about it people...the thought of maaneet going away from our screen completely is 😭😭😭🤢🤢 😔😔

So what are the advantages of RC or season 2???

• We love maaneet….their love, their chemistry, their story fascinates us….so this way maaneet's journey for a long time😍😍😍

• There will be a fresh story…a new beginning for them and us!!! It also means falling in love all over again!! Remember all those maaneet scenes that still give us goosebumps☺️

• We get a chance to see them in different avatars….new settings, new surroundings, new look, new clothes (🤔) for both of them. How many of us wud love to see maaneet in different and hopefully better clothes…we r tired of second hand clothes of geet, her shabby wig etc etc… we r tired of those extra tight tough to breathe clothes for Maan….

• Wouldn't we would love to get rid of this Amritsar circus!!!! Imagine episodes with out mama or lucky or preeto or Devini etc etc etc…. Wouldn't it be great to finally say bye bye to Amritsar mandali?????🤔

• If GHSP ends, we may never see our favorite hot Jodi together on screen again😒 they have entertained us for 1 1/2 years now...we love them and the thought of not seeing them is 💔
  •  

I am sure devils can come up with many more advantages than I have!!! So let's think of all the good reasons for a season 2 or RC and share in todays' den!!! 

Let's support Reincarnation or Season 2 of Geet and voice our opinion to the Channel. They know how popular maaneet are...this way the new Star Desh bosses will get to know about maaneet popularity too..if they dont know already...😃😉

Anshu fabulous writing 👏👏

Welcome back GC and DD on sets 😃

If Star Desh truely wants viewers to support their so called revamp then they better retain their most loved show GHSP with a season 2 or RC track post its revamp ...haan

Episode take

I think today's episode was a random filler just to somehow manage the absense of both the leads as it seems both GC and DD hv shot their scenes separately but the overall screenplay of the episode with other actors was already written in advance to somehow manage the episode and finish up the Devini-LucTo promo of this week ..😃

If we remember ,the promo showed how Dev wanted to go for HM while Nano wanted to work and Lucky hving issues with Preeto's weight problem while Geet decides to b the fairy godmother for both couples 😡 ...thats what we exactly saw in today's episode 😆...So like I hv predicted the torturesome promo that we witnessed this week comes to an end with this episode 😃...

Also in the end MSK gives the right advice to Geet that both couples r matured adults and so she should not interfere in their lives and let them decide 👍🏼 ;This dialogue of MSK indicates that from monday onwards we r going to see a separate track of Devini-LucTo and Maaneet where neither MSK nor Geet r going to interfere in Devini-LucTo's life 😃 ;Also I feel CVs somehow will send those two couples to their honeymoon and might show them separately for small time while the main focus will b on Maaneet track as GC-DD r back to full time shooting from today 😊

So I will give today's episode a big benefit of doubt and will wait for monday to see what exactly the CVs bring out here since I do feel MSK giving lift to Geet in his car back home will hv some reason as both r shooting today together ..so lets wait for it 😉😛...

If even next week the circus continues with Nano going to office and working with MSK while Geet becoming a permanent dabbawali ,then I m going to screw the CVs big time 😡...But will wait for next week to arrive 😃

My only issue even now is CVs r killing MSK and Geet's character every passing day ;Today MSK's shy act on the breakfast table does not go well with his basic nature as MSK was always bold ,passionate with full attitude but never felt any shyness just because a girl holds his hand 😕 ;And coming to Geet ,why is she reduced to a dabbawali whose only motto in life is to send newly wedded couples to honeymoon and sort out her brother and sister's married life when her own married life is in mess  ;This is not the Maan and Geet we know ,so plss CVs give our Maaneet back 😭😭 ;We r not interested to see Nano showing her PH.D skills in MSK's office or Devini-LacTo marital issues 😡 ;We want to see our Maaneet in action and how they sort out all their issues and make a fresh start  ...plsss give our passionate ,smart ,intelligent and classy Maaneet back and not this shy MSK or dabbawali Geet 😡 ;I believe with GC-DD back on shoots ,next week we should get our Maaneet track back in action 😊

Will not rate today's episode as there was nothing worth rating today 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Anshu ...U have said it all..👏

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
Anshu, me loves ur post! 

Welcome back DD and GC

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
RES for my Lovely Gurti ☺️

Welcome Back GC n DD🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗...
Love u Loads n Misssed u Loads n Loads n Loads... GHSP is parayi without u guys... Hopefully we will get a good epi minus the leeches...

OMG i just don believe it... The CV's r just sick sick n sick...
They show Good for nothing, selfish, annoying n irritating Nandini going to office n they offering her hollow brains to solve a problem... 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Pls don tell me Ms opps Mrs No brains will now get a brainwave n will give the same solution or a better solution than is on MSK's mind... I will literally throw rotten tomatoes n eggs n others if they show it... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

N Geet is shown to be worried bout Dev n Nando ka honeymoon... Chi Chi Chi...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
How much more low can u stoop Mr Mahesh Pandey... Sick of u to show such disgusting stuff... Makes me wonder if u r/were a real life Dev Khurana...

Edited by swatichowdhury - 12 years ago

Me too ,Me too - Res for moi GHSP - watching it -whether good,bad or ugly is better than not getting to watch it !!

edited-

Yup -it is true that it hit me back the wrong way when Geet was behaving skitterish and all bundles of nerves (while Nano was the calm 'n' logical one throughout) -to favour Dev's point of view and convince Nano into taking it -but then there are other ways of perceiving it:--

1) Geet considered this family as her responsibilty as Maan mentioned and being the only elder whom everybody looks up to -when in scruples. So she goes out of her way to sort out their problems -though her self thoughts more often than not are made to be "comic" and her serious,considerate side is taken lightly.

She's facing a lot -with her married life entangled-though she never dwindles in her faith for her loved one -but -all those "hush-hush" weddings put her under loads of stress & now everyone comes to her with their A,B,C problems -all of them repurcussions of their rushed up marriages--so can we really expect to be her "balanced self"??

2) We saw Nano & Preeto feeling guilty that either due to family's pressure(in Preeto's case) or due to the spurt of experiencing a thrill of testing her partner's love - they'd led them into issues within their families(with Teji-Pammi's reprimand)-- so they wanted to offer help plus show that they're always there for them-- so that abrupt step of joining KC & diligently study business matters.

3)On other hand-- though I defo don't agree Dev's decision of putting his murky past under the carpet & all those praise from Nano to Dev fell flat on my ears .But --looking objectively in his maariage with NT - he showed less interest in really building a relationship --it was all about having the good life while NT had the reigns.
So maybe this time round he wants to take the initiative & do something -by that HM trip (Macau-- & moi Maaneet had to make do with Shimla-that too cut short with none other than "apshagun" called Dev🥱) --so the dissapointment at his bubble being broken.

Okies the things I liked in today's epi:

1) The breakfast table scene with Geet overseeing the change in her "Honey -Maan's" face -too cute & adorable 😳

2)Return of old KC-"man me ladoo phoota"😃

3) Return of business man Maan with his loyal aide Adi .

4) The stare between the two lovers as Geet aknowledges that Maan's offering a helping hand & munda is having gala time with eye-locks-- and Adi with "hey Bajrangbali" and going back.

5) The precap -lovely - we need more MG scenes & developing of understanding 'n' Maan's flash backs of his Gith⭐️

Things that need improvement:

Geet needs to be made subtle ,mature at times -not always over-use of DD's comic expressions-the scene should gel too

We desperately need MSK's self thoughts & that blossoming attraction,care towards Geet explored

With better sets,better costumes - especially the leads

Cutting down unnecessary characters like Luckto 

Devini should be toned down -plus mature handling of Dev's past please

MSK's khurana khandaan -Vicky especially needs establishment asap    
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
awesome post Anshu...👏

i completely endorse reincarnation/season 2 haan...

anshu...loved ur opening post...🤗.if only the makers would pay some heed now
Whether the show stays or not post the revamp the present lot of CVs have to be shown the door. Otherwise we will just be getting more crap in the Season 2 or RC, whichever replaces the current show.

Along with the request for the continuance of the show it is high time people also make it clear to the channel and the PH that if they continue doing all the wrong things they are currently doing, nothing can save the show post the revamp. A show cannot run solely on the chemistry of the leads. There needs to be a meaty story to exploit their immense talent.  They deserve better than the collective creativity of the present team.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago