Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Written update - September 23, 2011 (Page 4)

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Originally posted by ampliphy

I love that G is not falling for her dough-eyed pout anymore.  he is making her work for his attention again.  Prime example of you don't know what you got till its gone.  She misses him calling her name, grabbing her arm whenever he is near, his smile just because she walked into the room, his getting close and talking all sweetly to her.  She even missing his angry yelling moments.  This silence, no eye contact, no smile, no touch is killing her.  I love it.   

You can tell he is softening up to her.  But he's enjoying hte attention and wants to see how far she will go.   I wish they would have shown  them in the night with G sound asleep and R staring at him trying to figure out how to get close to him again.  Longing to be wrapped in his arms again. 

Can't wait for Monday!!!

Aai hai, loved what you wrote there..took me to fantasy land...la la la Day Dreaming

Happy, dreamy weekend...Blushing

Indu Iand Ampliphy I Embarrassed agree with you fully..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyLoveGuddujps01dhruvie05gardes

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nmaharaj

I love that G is not falling for her dough-eyed pout anymore.  he is making her work for his attention again.  Prime example of you don't know what you got till its gone.  She misses him calling her name, grabbing her arm whenever he is near, his smile just because she walked into the room, his getting close and talking all sweetly to her.  She even missing his angry yelling moments.  This silence, no eye contact, no smile, no touch is killing her.  I love it.   

You can tell he is softening up to her.  But he's enjoying hte attention and wants to see how far she will go.   I wish they would have shown  them in the night with G sound asleep and R staring at him trying to figure out how to get close to him again.  Longing to be wrapped in his arms again. 

Can't wait for Monday!!!

Aai hai, loved what you wrote there..took me to fantasy land...la la la Day Dreaming

Same here friendsEmbarrassed 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhruvie05ampliphyLoveGudduazuriajps01gardespressu

SushmaGill Senior Member
SushmaGill
SushmaGill

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
A police jeep pulls up at the bus station, and the Inspector wakes the Pandeys up with his stick (God, is that you in disguise in answer to mine and the forumers' prayers?  Please say yes!). 

(booming voice here) Yes Gardes it is me God but sorry to disappoint you this time around, as I had the police just remove them but please keep watching as I will be surely coming for them in the future for stealing from me.

Hey G, it's me (Sush) tyvm for the update god knowsLOL that I was in hysterics reading it. also regarding the blooper part remember the house wasn't totally burned because the bhagonwali step to the steps and the heavens opened and put out the fire so I guess that's why some of the stuff was savedLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajljcruzcoolguy3ampliphyLoveGudduazuriajps01dhruvie05gardespressu

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Can't wait for Monday!!!

me 4

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajampliphyLoveGuddujps01dhruvie05gardes

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pressu

Thx u Gardes for this beautiful update and love your side comments as usualHug

Finally Runjhun has made up her mind to spice up her married life better late than never.  How nice to see her focussing on Guddu rather than the evils and her determination to patch up with him at any cost although her Gudduji is giving her a tough time. 

OMG MD is so funny LOL mimicking Kukkan and Amma enjoying the whole scene.  LN is so peaceful without the evils.

Precap awesome Runjhun is stunning her yellow saree and new hair style don't think her Gudduji will able to resist herWink and what a killing smile Gudduji looking forward for monday episode

di totally agree with you
please cv's don't spoil it
she is really very gorgeous in her yellow saree and new make over
hai rabba can't wait

Totally agree with You and Pri plz CV's dont spoil our friday's cliffhanger by ruining the monday's episode with more of M&M's and their stupidness. We need to see some cute and romantice Gunjhun scenes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajampliphyazuriagardespressu

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thank u 4 d update...

RJ is definitely tryng well 2 woo Guddu bt Guddu is meltng slowly Embarrassed... Rj needs 2 use more tricks 2 melt Guddu completely...

I was contionuosly laughng in DEVAN scenes n also MD being a Love Guru 4 RJ ...it is so very funny n nw Amma 2 involved ...ROFLROFL

But cute Gunjhun eye lock scenes ...hope 2 see more cute scenes n RJ tryng woo Guddu

M & M's ...no words 2 describe how shameful dey still r ...feelng very bad 4 Diamond n Babli (Cv's plz send dem atleast bak 2 LN... why dem suffer coz of d evil 6)

nmaharajampliphyazuriajps01gardespressu

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pressu

Can't wait for Monday!!!

me 4

I love that G is not falling for her dough-eyed pout anymore. Totally agree to wat you said i agree to all of wat you have written but highlighted this part cuz i like it more. Previously it was always Guddu who attempt all the romance between them he was the first one to get romantic and involve RJ in him by( as you mentioned) grabbing hands, bringing her close to himself and hugging her. But now after this he wants it to happen vice versa he wants RJ to be the first one to be romantic with him, although he is melting towards her actions but still waiting to see to wat extent she can go.
Loved the precap and waiting for the Monday's episode eagerly.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3nmaharajampliphyazuriajps01gardespressu

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks G for the wonderful update...Clap

Your side note had me ...LOLLOLLOLDancingDancingDancingHugHugHug

And then came Sush with her comment...and I was...ROFLROFLROFL

Cant wait to watch the episode...So I'll watch tonight online and wait ( like a kind for Christmas morning to open presents ) for Sunday... SillySillySilly

SushmaGillnmaharajazuriajps01gardespressu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index