Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Written update - September 23, 2011 (Page 3)

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Thank you bunches for the update.

This episode was perfect. 

I love that G is not falling for her dough-eyed pout anymore.  he is making her work for his attention again.  Prime example of you don't know what you got till its gone.  She misses him calling her name, grabbing her arm whenever he is near, his smile just because she walked into the room, his getting close and talking all sweetly to her.  She even missing his angry yelling moments.  This silence, no eye contact, no smile, no touch is killing her.  I love it.   

You can tell he is softening up to her.  But he's enjoying hte attention and wants to see how far she will go.   I wish they would have shown  them in the night with G sound asleep and R staring at him trying to figure out how to get close to him again.  Longing to be wrapped in his arms again. 

And I am in love with Devan.  They are the cutest couple.  That alone time and that fire have been the greatest thing to happen to them.  I wonder if Devi is using those pointers from the magazine on K.  They seem so domestic now.  teasing each other.  I wonder if the CVs will show their love story blossom.  Show them fallign in love not just being husband wife married for reputation.

The evil 6 will never change.  I wish Diamond and Babli had left them and gone back to LN.  I'm positive G would be more than ok with with them mvoing in.  Then the house would be skipping a whole generation.  Grandmother nad all grandchildren.    The LN seems full of so much life.  They do need a celebration in teh house.  Make G dance again. 

Can't wait for Monday!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzcoolguy3nmaharajLoveGudduazuriajps01dhruvie05luvsagaredabellagardespressuZiva01

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update,

A Happy forum a good forumParty
azuria

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddujps01dhruvie05gardespressu

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Blooper observations:

The set-up of the new G & R bedroom is different than before but when you look closely at the decor, the picture which was used to throw the red bangles against in anger is back in the new bedroom, as well as couple other things that should have burned in the fire...

If the outside yard, where the clothes used to dry, was engulfed in fire and the armoire that was burned beyond recognition, how did Runjhun's pretty sarees survive and the famous Guddu shirts as well be back?

Oh welll!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3nmaharajampliphyLoveGudduazuriajps01dhruvie05pressu

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ampliphy

Thank you bunches for the update.

This episode was perfect. 

I love that G is not falling for her dough-eyed pout anymore.  he is making her work for his attention again.  Prime example of you don't know what you got till its gone.  She misses him calling her name, grabbing her arm whenever he is near, his smile just because she walked into the room, his getting close and talking all sweetly to her.  She even missing his angry yelling moments.  This silence, no eye contact, no smile, no touch is killing her.  I love it.   

You can tell he is softening up to her.  But he's enjoying hte attention and wants to see how far she will go.   I wish they would have shown  them in the night with G sound asleep and R staring at him trying to figure out how to get close to him again.  Longing to be wrapped in his arms again. 

And I am in love with Devan.  They are the cutest couple.  That alone time and that fire have been the greatest thing to happen to them.  I wonder if Devi is using those pointers from the magazine on K.  They seem so domestic now.  teasing each other.  I wonder if the CVs will show their love story blossom.  Show them fallign in love not just being husband wife married for reputation.

The evil 6 will never change.  I wish Diamond and Babli had left them and gone back to LN.  I'm positive G would be more than ok with with them mvoing in.  Then the house would be skipping a whole generation.  Grandmother nad all grandchildren.    The LN seems full of so much life.  They do need a celebration in teh house.  Make G dance again. 

Can't wait for Monday!!!

I know what you mean, they haven't had a celebration for a while, and every time I hear "Meri Ada Bhi" from Ready I always remember G doing his goofy dance...lol..OH AND I ABSOLUTELY HAD LOVED THE WAY HE LOOKED IN THAT EPI, LOVED THE KURTA HE HAD ON...OMG IT'S STARTING THE GUDDITISLOLLOL, so I'll stop here before I hurt myself..lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhruvie05ampliphyLoveGudduazuriajps01gardespressu

yannet Groupbie
yannet
yannet

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thanks for the update great as always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardespressu

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Thanks for the update,

A Happy forum a good forumParty
azuria

hi azuriaji
how are you??Big smile

and coming to episode
i wanna know about your views on precapEmbarrassed
please write your viewsStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriajps01gardes

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Thank you, Gardes!  Great WU Hug

Yesss!!  So many wishes granted today!!  ClapDay Dreaming

A new hair-style for Runjhun with the ears exposed and sidelocks, and that olden days' eye make-up (pre-cap) just like I had wished for a couple of days ago.  Runjhun was glowing today!! Embarrassed

All the sarees that I was soo missing were hanging on the balcony - the peach one (first see-thru' saree she wore), the green one (darpokji) and the baby pink one..

More importanly, that sullen expression gone from Runjhun's face, and she has her sweet smile in place Smile  Makes such a big difference!  It was good to see her giving all her attention to her married life today for a change, and not brooding over her M&Ms.

MD's magazine article is right, if there is no nok-jhok (tiffs and making up) in a relationship, there is no spice or steam..

Kukkan saying "poori khandaan hi ajeeb hai"  (the whole family is strange) LOLROFL So true!

Oh so they do have a TV!!  A house and routine somehow seem very incomplete without it to me..always wondered why they never watched TV..

Diamond seems to have taken after his sis Runjhun for becoming a pravachan deliverer..ready anytime! Tongue

Mama mamis suffering is a feast to the eyes, ofcourse.  Did I see Mittho slowly melting down?  Or was it limited to her 'mamta' for her kids? Confused

Good (but sad at the same time) to see Amma missing the M&Ms. Its only natural..

Pre-cap :  Runjhun is looking gorgeous in the new saree and makeover!!  Guddu himself looking dashing with that stubble and his boyish charm.  Its going to be hard for both of them to be able to resist each other.  If only there are no interruptions or pretense/ego (from Guddu ofcourse) between them..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

So true Dhruvie05 totally agree with wat you said just waiting for the Monday to see a cute romantic scene from Gunjhun but a long and without interruption.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3ampliphyLoveGudduazuriajps01dhruvie05gardespressu

dhruvie05 Goldie
dhruvie05
dhruvie05

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ampliphy

Can't wait for Monday!!!

Aai hai, loved what you wrote there..took me to fantasy land...la la la EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushingBlushingDay Dreaming

Happy, dreamy weekend...Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyLoveGudduazuriajps01gardes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index