Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Written update - September 23, 2011 (Page 2)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thank u G..
God bless u..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajgardespressu

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thank you Gardes for the lovely update!  Love the side comments!

Hope the CVs don't spol it for us on Monday..want to see them makeup and not be mad at each other even though like the manaofying antics.  Devi and Kukkan so cute! 

wonder if they will have a godh bharai for Devi...Lalita Nivas needs some festive times now...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3nmaharajampliphyazuriajps01gardespressu

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thx u Gardes for this beautiful update and love your side comments as usualHug

Finally Runjhun has made up her mind to spice up her married life better late than never.  How nice to see her focussing on Guddu rather than the evils and her determination to patch up with him at any cost although her Gudduji is giving her a tough time. 

OMG MD is so funny LOL mimicking Kukkan and Amma enjoying the whole scene.  LN is so peaceful without the evils.

Precap awesome Runjhun is stunning her yellow saree and new hair style don't think her Gudduji will able to resist herWink and what a killing smile Gudduji looking forward for monday episode

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ic_2000nmaharajljcruzcoolguy3ampliphyazuriajps01edabellagardespressu

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Dang it I gotta wait til Sunday to see this. Thank u so much

azuriagardespressu

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Gardes, wonderful update as usual with the sidenotes. 

I believe that LN formerly PN had a television.  I remember once MD and Diamond fighting over what to watch. 

I have to say I enjoyed today's epi, with the playfulness and Runjhun's persistence to winning over Guddu! Love it Love it Love it.  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapAnd I am glad that Amma and MD are helping her.   I know Runjhun doesn't have much experience in the wooing stage so she will have to be tutored.  I like the idea of G playing hard to get, heck I like the idea of G on the whole..lolLOLEmbarrassedLOL.  Loved the little glimpses being exchanged when she brought the chai.  At least she is making the effort.

Liked the Devan scene, the playfulness.  Kukkan you are a doll.

Absolutely loved the BG music today, all of them.  The M & Ms still wouldn't heed.  They are still not seeing their wrong and repenting.  What will it take?

Precap:  Looking forward to next week's episodes, I want to see Runjhun blow Guddu's mind away with her wooing!

Gardes, next week us gals might  be needing GS Med Supplies so you and Sush better be on the alert...lolROFL.  Hoping for romance next week with Gunjhun.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzcoolguy3Chatterpotampliphyazuriajps01edabellagardespressu

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Thx u Gardes for this beautiful update and love your side comments as usualHug

Finally Runjhun has made up her mind to spice up her married life better late than never.  How nice to see her focussing on Guddu rather than the evils and her determination to patch up with him at any cost although her Gudduji is giving her a tough time. 

OMG MD is so funny LOL mimicking Kukkan and Amma enjoying the whole scene.  LN is so peaceful without the evils.

Precap awesome Runjhun is stunning her yellow saree and new hair style don't think her Gudduji will able to resist herWink and what a killing smile Gudduji looking forward for monday episode

di totally agree with you
please cv's don't spoil it
she is really very gorgeous in her yellow saree and new make over
hai rabba can't wait

azuriajps01gardes

pressu IF-Rockerz
pressu
pressu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nmaharaj

Thanks Gardes, wonderful update as usual with the sidenotes. 

I believe that LN formerly PN had a television.  I remember once MD and Diamond fighting over what to watch. 

I have to say I enjoyed today's epi, with the playfulness and Runjhun's persistence to winning over Guddu! Love it Love it Love it.  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapAnd I am glad that Amma and MD are helping her.   I know Runjhun doesn't have much experience in the wooing stage so she will have to be tutored.  I like the idea of G playing hard to get, heck I like the idea of G on the whole..lolLOLEmbarrassedLOL.  Loved the little glimpses being exchanged when she brought the chai.  At least she is making the effort.

Liked the Devan scene, the playfulness.  Kukkan you are a doll.

Absolutely loved the BG music today, all of them.  The M & Ms still wouldn't heed.  They are still not seeing their wrong and repenting.  What will it take?

Precap:  Looking forward to next week's episodes, I want to see Runjhun blow Guddu's mind away with her wooing!

Gardes, next week us gals might  be needing GS Med Supplies so you and Sush better be on the alert...lolROFL.  Hoping for romance next week with Gunjhun.

haaa ji totally agree with you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajazuriajps01gardes

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
sounds like a sweet episode
thank u gardes for the wonderful update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardespressu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index