how are you??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and coming to episode
i wanna know about your views on precap๐Ÿ˜ณ
please write your viewsโญ๏ธ

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhruvie05

Thank you, Gardes!  Great WU ๐Ÿค—

Yesss!!  So many wishes granted today!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

A new hair-style for Runjhun with the ears exposed and sidelocks, and that olden days' eye make-up (pre-cap) just like I had wished for a couple of days ago.  Runjhun was glowing today!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

All the sarees that I was soo missing were hanging on the balcony - the peach one (first see-thru' saree she wore), the green one (darpokji) and the baby pink one..

More importanly, that sullen expression gone from Runjhun's face, and she has her sweet smile in place ๐Ÿ˜Š  Makes such a big difference!  It was good to see her giving all her attention to her married life today for a change, and not brooding over her M&Ms.

MD's magazine article is right, if there is no nok-jhok (tiffs and making up) in a relationship, there is no spice or steam..

Kukkan saying "poori khandaan hi ajeeb hai"  (the whole family is strange) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ So true!

Oh so they do have a TV!!  A house and routine somehow seem very incomplete without it to me..always wondered why they never watched TV..

Diamond seems to have taken after his sis Runjhun for becoming a pravachan deliverer..ready anytime! ๐Ÿ˜›

Mama mamis suffering is a feast to the eyes, ofcourse.  Did I see Mittho slowly melting down?  Or was it limited to her 'mamta' for her kids? ๐Ÿ˜•

Good (but sad at the same time) to see Amma missing the M&Ms. Its only natural..

Pre-cap :  Runjhun is looking gorgeous in the new saree and makeover!!  Guddu himself looking dashing with that stubble and his boyish charm.  Its going to be hard for both of them to be able to resist each other.  If only there are no interruptions or pretense/ego (from Guddu ofcourse) between them..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

So true Dhruvie05 totally agree with wat you said just waiting for the Monday to see a cute romantic scene from Gunjhun but a long and without interruption.
Originally posted by ampliphy

I love that G is not falling for her dough-eyed pout anymore.  he is making her work for his attention again.  Prime example of you don't know what you got till its gone.  She misses him calling her name, grabbing her arm whenever he is near, his smile just because she walked into the room, his getting close and talking all sweetly to her.  She even missing his angry yelling moments.  This silence, no eye contact, no smile, no touch is killing her.  I love it.   

You can tell he is softening up to her.  But he's enjoying hte attention and wants to see how far she will go.   I wish they would have shown  them in the night with G sound asleep and R staring at him trying to figure out how to get close to him again.  Longing to be wrapped in his arms again. 

Can't wait for Monday!!!

Aai hai, loved what you wrote there..took me to fantasy land...la la la ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Happy, dreamy weekend...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

Originally posted by dhruvie05

Aai hai, loved what you wrote there..took me to fantasy land...la la la ๐Ÿ˜

Happy, dreamy weekend...โ˜บ๏ธ

Indu Iand Ampliphy I ๐Ÿ˜ณ agree with you fully..
Originally posted by nmaharaj

Indu Iand Ampliphy I ๐Ÿ˜ณ agree with you fully..
Same here friendsEmbarrassed 
A police jeep pulls up at the bus station, and the Inspector wakes the Pandeys up with his stick (God, is that you in disguise in answer to mine and the forumers' prayers?  Please say yes!). 

(booming voice here) Yes Gardes it is me God but sorry to disappoint you this time around, as I had the police just remove them but please keep watching as I will be surely coming for them in the future for stealing from me.

Hey G, it's me (Sush) tyvm for the update god knows๐Ÿ˜† that I was in hysterics reading it. also regarding the blooper part remember the house wasn't totally burned because the bhagonwali step to the steps and the heavens opened and put out the fire so I guess that's why some of the stuff was saved๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by pri01

Same here friends๐Ÿ˜ณ 

me 4
Originally posted by pressu

di totally agree with you
please cv's don't spoil it
she is really very gorgeous in her yellow saree and new make over
hai rabba can't wait

Totally agree with You and Pri plz CV's dont spoil our friday's cliffhanger by ruining the monday's episode with more of M&M's and their stupidness. We need to see some cute and romantice Gunjhun scenes.
thank u 4 d update...

RJ is definitely tryng well 2 woo Guddu bt Guddu is meltng slowly ๐Ÿ˜ณ... Rj needs 2 use more tricks 2 melt Guddu completely...

I was contionuosly laughng in DEVAN scenes n also MD being a Love Guru 4 RJ ...it is so very funny n nw Amma 2 involved ...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

But cute Gunjhun eye lock scenes ...hope 2 see more cute scenes n RJ tryng woo Guddu

M & M's ...no words 2 describe how shameful dey still r ...feelng very bad 4 Diamond n Babli (Cv's plz send dem atleast bak 2 LN... why dem suffer coz of d evil 6)